Chapter 21: A gift to please the one

"Here's your jasmine tea, my king." Eunsang gave Sian a cup of tea.

Sian grabbed Eunsang's wrist instead of taking the cup from him.

"What are you doing, my king? The tea will spill."

Sian pulled him next to him, "You said you can serve tea better than the harem ladies, then show me."

Eunsang smirked, "Ok if you insist." He then sat on Sian's lap and took a sip from the cup. Sian wrapped his arms around his waist and looked at him with amusement. Eunsang came near him, held the back of his neck gently and pulled him in for a kiss.

Eunsang pulled back a little and asked in a whisper, "How is it, my king?"

"I didn't get to taste anything." Sian took the cup in his hand and looked at Eunsang.

"Alright then...you enjoy it by yourself." Eunsang was about to get up.

"Sit back down, puppy."

Eunsang sat down on his lap again and frowned, "You're the one who taught me this and now you are only not liking it."

"You do learn fast." Sian smirked and brought the cup near his mouth, "But since you made a mistake you must be punished too." He pressed the cup on his lips and Eunsang slightly opened his mouth as if he was intoxicated by Sian. Sian held his chin gently with his free hand and then poured the tea in his mouth. Before Eunsang could drink it, Sian kissed him and drank the tea from his mouth. "Now it's better." Sian said and Eunsang's face turned bright red.

Sian pushed him on the bed and started kissing him again, biting his lower lip making Eunsang wince. Sian slipped his hands under his shirt to caress his chest and Eunsang stroked his hair gently. But they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Your Majesty, sir Jin and sir Yunki are here to meet you." The head eunuch announced. Eunsang and Sian both got up quickly. Eunsang quickly fixed Sian's hair and his clothes.

"Is everything looking alright, my king?" Eunsang asked hurriedly.

Sian nodded with a chuckle, "Everything except the mark on your lips."

"Oh no-" Eunsang covered his mouth with his hand.

"You dare to cover what I have given you?" Sian glared at him and he removed his hand from his mouth.

"Your Majesty are you there?"

"Yes come in!" Sian ordered while smirking at Eunsang.

The door opened and Jin and Yunki came in with a big wooden box.

Both of them bowed, "As you have asked, your majesty. We present to you lady Soyoung's head." Jin put forward the wooden box. Eunsang took the box from them and gave it to Sian. He opened the box and looked inside it.

"I've seen her somewhere." Eunsang said looking at the head.

"Of course you have! She came to the court once, remember?" Yunki smiled.

Sian turned the box and inspected the head from different angles.

"We shall take our leave now, your majesty." Jin bowed as they both turned around to leave.

"Stop!"

Yunki and Jin looked at each other and then turned around, "Yes, your majesty?" They bowed.

Sian closed the box and stood up, "Good job you both. I am very pleased you both today. Ask for a present." Sian smiled at them.

Jin, "Your Majesty, we had to kill our wife before we could have a heir."

Sian, "So you need the permission to remarry?"