Chapter 48: Arrest them

Jin, "GUESS WHAT I FOUND!" He stands up from his desk, unaware that Donghyung was taken by the king.

"What is it, hyung?" Yunki becomes curious.

"The king has a hidden dungeon somewhere around the royal arena, where most of the captured people are innocent. He has captured them just to enjoy torturing them and when they are not anymore 'fun' for him, he feeds them to his tiger!" Jin showed them some old maps of the palace.

"That's....that's sadistic!" Hosung felt sick to his guts.

"We've to free those poor people!" Taehyun frowns.

"But first, we've to locate the dungeons!" Jin looked at Namjun and Namjun knew exactly what he needed to do. He closed his eyes and focused his attention, soon the dungeons became visible to him.

"It's just below the arena, hyung!" Namjun said, opening his eyes.

The 7 knights went to the underground dungeon and came across the torture room that reeks of blood and flesh. They saw several torture devices that they didn't even know existed and it sent shivers down their spine.

Jin heard some groans and followed the source and found the victims who were half dead lying around with whip scars, burnt scars, and broken bones.

"Oh my God! I feel sick!" Jimin frowns looking at the horrifying scene.

"It looks like we've walked into hell!" Jeongguk stares in disbelief and shock.

"Let's help the victims out first!" Taehyun suggested.

"Yes....thank God there aren't many!" Namjun said.

About 6 alive people were in the dungeon, and the knights helped them out of their chains.

"We can't take them out like this...they can't even walk properly. We'll definitely get caught!" Hosung says.

"I have a plan...." Yunki said.

....................................

Soyoung's POV

I was sitting in the harem hall when suddenly I felt someone's presence again. Soon Iseul came in and informed that Haejun was requesting an audience.

"Hmm? Isn't it too early for the harem meeting? Anyway, send him in!" I said and Iseul went out and sent Haejun in.

"Queen So, I came early for the meeting because...I....umm....I wish to speak to you!" He bowed.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked.

He looks around and then comes closer, "Your Majesty, I....ahem...I-I heard you're not a human?!"

So the news has spread all over the palace, huh? The saying is true that even walls have ears in the palace.

I nod, "How do you know?"

"Your Majesty, supernatural creatures, spirituality and everything else might be a foreign concept for this kingdom for most of the people but not for people from the other kingdoms. I knew it when I first saw you but that day I got confirmation after seeing your shadow." He says politely.

I nod, understanding the fact that he is right. The people from the other kingdoms are more familiar with all these....but if he recognized me the first time he saw me, then that means his spiritual powers are very great.

"Your Majesty, I believe that you don't know much about your kind...am I wrong?!" He asks.

"You're right, Haejun...I don't know much!"

"Your Majesty..." he gulps and looks around, "I must warn you that merman scales are-"

He was cut off by Ming entering the hall, "Greetings, Your Majesty!" He bows and smiles at Haejun.