Chapter 35: The Gift

3rd person POV

Inside Jin's camp,

"Jin hyung, how about we don't wait for the royal army and just fight against the barbarians by ourselves?" Jimin asked.

"Yes we can do that....we have powers...so we'll win!" Taehyun said.

"No! Even though we've powers, the barbarians are large in numbers!" Jin said.

"Jin hyung, I seriously think that the king will not send his troops...my sixth sense is saying so!" Jeongguk said.

"I think Jeongguk is right! I can't see the troops approaching...." Namjun opened his eyes and informed.

"Be optimistic you both....it is still not time for the troops to arrive," Hosung said and Jin nodded.

"But I just want to get over with this war as soon as possible so that we all can go back to Soyoung," Jimin said, "And not only that....we found 2nd mother after so many years, I can't wait to meet her. After all these years, we all can finally live together in peace." He added.

"Sigh! Even I want to reunite with her but we can't attack the barbarians alone....we will be at a disadvantage." Jin said.

Yunki, who was silent till now, suddenly opened his mouth, "We can attack them now..."

"Now?!" Jin frowned, "It is against the rules of war to attack the enemies at night without a warning."

"Everything is fair in love and war, hyung and we are in this war to go back to our love so it has to be fairer. Besides, the barbarians are ruthless....they have mass murdered many innocent villagers just to build their own kingdom....so it doesn't matter if we are eliminating them in the right or wrong way...they just need to be eliminated," Yunki said and everyone was silent.

"Seems like no one wants to fight....great! I will just go and sleep," Yunki shrugged and stood up to go to his camp.

"I AM WITH YUNKI HYUNG! LET'S ATTACK THE BARBARIANS TONIGHT!" Jimin stood up.

"Count me in as well!" Jeongguk smirked while unsheathing his sword.

"Me too! Me too!" Taehyun raised his hand.

After thinking for a while, Namjun agreed to fight as well, "I am in too!"

Yunki looked at Jin, "C'mon Jin hyung.....put your ethics aside for a moment. It is not like we all are very good men...we have taken advantage of the darkness of nights like this to steal things to help needy people. This time also it is the same situation, hyung."

"Fine! I will join you all!" Jin said and looked at Hosung.

Hosung shrugged, "I guess I will have to join too...I don't want to stay here alone and kill mosquitoes. But what will be our strategy, Jin hyung?!"

Soyoung's POV

I ran down the corridors as Sian chased me but I had to stop when I came to a dead end. I turned around and saw Sian approaching with a smirk.

"Now where will you go? You don't have any other option so give the spiritual stone to me!" He said.

"NEVER!" I said and threw the stone out of the window.

"NOOOO!!!!!!" He ran towards the window and looked outside, "GUARDSSSSS!" He yelled and a few guards appeared outside the window, "FIND THE MAGICAL STONE RIGHT NOW!"

"Yes, your majesty!" They bowed and started to search for it. As he was busy looking outside the window, I took this moment to look around for something to knock him out for the time being but I couldn't find anything useful. I can't even use my nails on him...if he even gets the slightest idea about who I am, then I will not be able to fulfil my motives.