Chapter 37: Return Gift

3rd person POV

"Attention everyone! His Majesty is entering the banquet hall," The guard announced and everyone bowed as Sian entered the hall followed by Eunsang.

Sian wore his black dragon robe and tied his hair in a topknot. His crown was perfectly fixed on his head and he waved a hand fan in front of his face as he walked towards his throne and sat down.

 His crown was perfectly fixed on his head and he waved a hand fan in front of his face as he walked towards his throne and sat down

Eunsang, on the other hand, decided to wear black and red. He also held a hand fan like his husband.

"Everyone, eat as much as you want," Sian said

"Thank you for your kindness, your majesty," The people said and started enjoying the food. The maids and servants served them whatever they wanted...there were different kinds of food and beverages to enjoy with the traditional music that the royal musicians were playing.

"Ahh...it's so hot in the afternoon," Sian said.

Eunsang fanned him with his hand fan and asked, "It's hot because of you, my king."

Sian looked at him and smirked, "Stop flirting with me, puppy..."

"Why?! Are you finding it hard to control yourself?!" Eunsang bit his lower lip to tease Sian.

Sian looked at him, "This is exactly how you seduced me to fall in love with you." He grabbed a glass of wine from the table in front of him and sipped from it.

"Hmph! Are you saying you didn't have feelings for me at all?!" Eunsang asked.

"I will answer your questions tonight," Sian winked and gave Eunsang his glass of wine, "Till then you can enjoy this."

Eunsang took the glass and drank the wine as he stared at Sian eating rice.

"Her Majesty, the queen is entering," The guard announced and Soyoung entered the hall followed by Iseul.

Everyone in the room stood up and bowed while both Sian and Eunsang rolled their eyes.

Soyoung went near the king and sat down on her throne. That's when Sian noticed that she was also wearing imperial black robes.