Chapter 36: The wedding

Soyoung's POV

"This is the wedding garment and jewellery that his majesty has sent. Please get ready," Eunsang said as he pointed towards the servants holding the garment and the jewellery boxes.

"Keep them on the table!" I said as the servants put the things on the table and bowed.

"You all may leave!" As all of them were about to leave, I said, "Sir Eunsang...not you!"

I took out the brooch from my dress as Eunsang turned around and looked at me with confusion.

"Come here...I need to show you something that is so not right in this room. I can't believe this happened....it caused me so much inconvenience." I furrowed my brows as I dipped the pin of the brooch in the liquid that I put on my nails.

Eunsang came near and said, "What has gone wrong?! The last time I checked everything was fine..."

"Here...." I showed him the brooch.

He raised his eyebrows at me in confusion, "This brooch?! How is this a problem?!"

"Let me show you how!" As he was focused on the pin, I pricked his forehead with it.

"Ouch!" He rubbed his forehead, "Your majesty, what was...ahh..." He grabbed his head and sat down on the floor.

"I...I can't....ahh...." Slowly he became unconscious.

"This is my gift for Sian!" I smirked.

.

.

.

Sian's POV

I was sitting on the throne, all bored. Ugh...I hate this shade of red...

But I suppose it wouldn't have been so annoying if my bride was Eunsang

But I suppose it wouldn't have been so annoying if my bride was Eunsang. Talking about Eun, where the heck is he?! I scanned the crowd but didn't spot him...but I did spot Yeji staring at me. She is the only one other than me who is wearing red...why on earth is she wearing red?! Anyways, none of my business.....I didn't see Eun for such a long time...is he sobbing somewhere?! Is he jealous?! Is he hurt?!

I called my bodyguard, "Where is Eunsang?!" I asked.

"I don't know, your majesty. Haven't seen him around since morning," He bowed.

Ugh...I just want to get done with this stupid wedding quickly so that I can go find him.

"THE BRIDAL PROCESSION IS ENTERING THE HALL," The guard outside announced as the people in the hall stood up and bowed.

The eunuchs brought in a palanquin followed by the queen's maids. I rolled my eyes and went near the palanquin only to see that she was casually sitting inside wearing an unusually long veil. I rolled my eyes and extended my hand for her to take it and come out, I noticed that Lady Iseul grabbed her hand and placed it on mine.