Chapter 17: Secrets

Soyoung's POV

"I can't process anything!" Yunki rubbed his temples. "So that woman is actually a courtesan?" He raised a brow and I nodded.

"And father is the one who brought her here?!" Taehyun gasped and I nodded.

"And Jeongguk....he....summoned you?!" Namjun raised a brow as I nodded in response.

"So you're a two tailed cat, right?" Yunki asked looking at me and I nodded.

"Are we even safe around you?!" Jimin raised a brow.

"You get on my nerves sometimes so I don't know if you're safe or not!" I smiled at him and he cleared his throat, "But I am not a monster...its just my powers just like you all." I explained. "And I know that it might be difficult for you all to accept me for who I am but since we share a common goal, I would like to co-operate with you all from my end till we reach our goal."

"We don't have any problem with you." Jin said casually while looking at the ledger as if it wasn't a big deal.

"That's right! We don't have any problems with you!" Hosung said looking at the others and the others nodded in agreement except for Jimin.

"And it doesn't matter who you are, what you are and where from you came. To me you're a strong and powerful woman with good intentions!" Jin looked at me and smiled. I was left speechless but thankfully Jimin broke the silence.

"I don't have any problems with you either as long as you don't steal my clothes and belongings!" Jimin said in a teasing way.

"You- How did you know I took your clothes?!" I was surprised.

He pointed at his nose, " Don't forget that my power is to detect and interact with supernatural beings! My clothes smelled like you." He smirked.

I cleared my throat and looked at him, "Well you don't have to worry. Stealing things is your job anyways, right?!"

He came closer as his smirk turned into a mischievous smile, "Want me to steal your heart too?!"

My eyes widened....is he flirting with me right now?!

"AHEMMM! We all are still here, Jimin!" Hosung grabbed his arm and pulled him to his side.

"This ledger mentions that father was her regular customer." Jin pointed at the ledger and everyone in the room gasped.

"This will be enough to take down father but this isn't enough to prove that she is not pregnant with my child." Yunki said.

"Talking about which, where did you first meet her?!" Jin asked.

"At my favourite inn...."

*Flashback*

"Here's your wine, sir!" Lady Park served Yunki his wine and sat across him. Yunki raised a brow at her but then concentrated on drinking.

Sir, is this seat taken?!" Yunki sipped his wine and looked at the woman. He shook his head no and then concentrated on drinking again.

After sometime he felt dizzy.

"Sir, you're so handsome~~~" Lady Park placed her hand on his.

Yunki smiled at the compliment and pulled her closer by her arm, "You're beautiful too~~"

Lady Park cupped his face and he smirked as both of their lips met.

*flashback ends*

"......the next morning I woke up beside her." Yunki said with a hint of guilt in his voice.