Chapter 9: Yin and Yang

"His Majesty is entering!"

Sian entered the court room followed by Eunsang as all the people present in the royal court bowed. Sian walked towards his throne radiating immense power.

As he reached his throne, he flipped his cape, turned around and sat down with a grin

As he reached his throne, he flipped his cape, turned around and sat down with a grin. Eunsang smiled at his king as he went to stand next to his throne.

"Lets begin!" Sian ordered.

Jin saw that Sian was in a good mood so he took the opportunity and came forward and bowed.

Sian looked at him and said, "Speak, 1st Knight!"

"Your Majesty, it would be great honour for me if you grant me the permission to open a herb store!"

Lord Cha looked at Jin and frowned.

Sian tilted his head and asked, "Herb store?"

"Ahh yes! Jimin learned a lot about herbs recently and he wanted to open a herb store!" Jin pointed at Jimin and Jimin's eyes widened.

"I did?!" Jimin pointed at himself and asked but as soon as he saw Namjun glaring at him, he replied, "AHH YES! YES YOUR MAJESTY, I DID!" Jimin came forward and bowed.

"He did?" Lord Cha raised his eyebrow at Namjun.

"Yes father, he did!" He nodded with a smile.

Sian narrowed his eyes at Jin as if he wasn't buying the story but then....."You have my permission! You can open the herb store! I hope you'll help the palace with your herbs too when it is needed." Sian smirked as Jin looked at him.

"O-of course, Your Majesty! Thank you for your great kindness." Jin bowed followed by Jimin.

"I don't see lord Seo here again and where is the mister of treasury today?" Sian asked.

"Your majesty, we haven't seen Lord Seo since the day of the wedding and lord Kim didn't come to the palace today." the minister of education replied.

"I see. Lord Seo wasn't there at the feast either even though I had clearly mentioned that the council of ministers should be present! Summon lord Seo's daughter to the court at once!" Sian ordered but Jin resisted.

"Your Majesty, the ladies of our household doesn't come out of the house and since she is part of our house now, it'll be highly disrespectful for her and for us as well." Jin bowed.

Sian and Eunsang both narrowed their eyes at him.

"What is this fool doing? Is he out of his mind?" Lord Cha became furious as he whisper yelled.

"Don't you all want to get rid of her? Just let His Majesty do whatever he wants." Lord Cha whispered yelled at his sons.

"She is our wife whether we like it or not and while getting married, we vowed to protect her...we are just doing our duty just like you taught us, father." Yunki replied as lord Cha gritted his teeth.