Epilogue

Iseul was in Soyoung's room, putting things in place when she saw the carnations drying out of nowhere, "How did that happen?" She wondered when Eunsang came into the room and looked at Iseul with an icy glare, "You have the antidote for the poison that your mistress uses on her nails, right?!"

Iseul looked at him suspiciously but nodded.

"Give it to me right now...or else...." Eunsang pulled out a dagger and pointed it towards her

Without having any other options, Iseul quickly grabbed the antidote from Soyoung's table and handed it to Eunsang.

Eunsang smirked, "Thank you!" As he turned around to leave, he paused and looked at Iseul again, "You might want to check on your mistress!" He smirked and left the room.

Iseul's eyes widened, "W-What did you do?!" She quickly ran towards the royal dining hall.

Eunsang went back to his king who was breathing heavily and lying on the bed, the poison taking a toll on his health. Eunsang had already dressed his wounds and now he gently pulled Sian's chin and made him drink the antidote. After about five minutes, his breathing seemed normal and he looked at Eunsang and smiled.

"How are you feeling, my king?" Eunsang asked, caressing his cheek.

"Like my usual self!" Sian winked and sat up on the bed. He held Eunsang's hands and made him sit beside him, "Listen, let's have a baby right now....after all the hard work, I finally have my hands on the spiritual stone...so let's do it before someone else tries to take it away from us!"

"But, my king...are you not feeling low on energy?" Eunsang asked, getting concerned.

"No! My spiritual powers are just fine!" Sian took out the spiritual stone from his pocket.

"What about the yin and yang balance, my king?" Eunsang asked, looking at the stone, he clearly looked nervous.

"Don't worry...I am the son of the devil himself...I believe I can activate it without the balance!" He smirked and closed his eyes. Soon a dark aura surrounded him and the stone started to float just above his palm. Sian furrowed his brows as he began to concentrate and beads of sweat formed on his forehead. Soon, even the weather outside became blood-shot red out of nowhere. Eunsang watched the whole thing with anticipation when Sian grabbed Eunsang's hand tightly and the dark aura surrounded both of them. The king, with the help of the stone, Eunsang's power and his own spiritual powers, created a baby boy who was floating in front of his fathers surrounded by the dark smoke.

Eunsang extended his arms and grabbed the baby, "Oh...hello, little one!" He gently touched the baby's soft skin and the baby giggled. The baby had the same jade-coloured eyes as Sian.

Sian opened his and looked at the baby while panting as he had used lots of energy for the process.

Eunsang wiped Sian's sweat with his sleeve while saying, "My king, we are finally fathers!" He sniffled and rested his head on Sian's chest while holding the baby in his arms.

Sian smiled and stroked his hair with his left hand and the baby's cheek with his right hand, "I feel like I am complete now!"

The baby held Sian's forefinger and cooed.

Eunsang giggled at the baby and then asked, "What shall we name him?"

"He is no ordinary child...he is a spiritual soul. So he shall be named Jeongryeong!" Sian said and took the baby in his arms, "How like your name, my child?"

The baby giggled as a response and Eunsang couldn't help but smile as he whispered his child's name, "Jeongryeong..."

On the other hand, Yunki successfully hypnotized the guards and the knights were able to get out of the dungeons but soon to their horror, they saw their wedding rings losing their colours and the sky becoming blood-shot red.