Chapter 30: You shall come to me

3rd Person POV

"SOYOUNG!" Master Lee said and fell asleep.

"Master Lee? MASTER LEE?!" Sian tried to wake him up but it was of no use.

Both Sian and Eunsang were shocked by master Lee's revelation.

"Eun, where is lord Cha?" Sian asked.

"My king, he is having dinner with the other ministers and royal guests at the banquet hall"

"Call him right now!"

Eunsang bowed and left the room to call lord Cha.

After about 10 minutes, Eunsang returned with lord Cha and saw Sian pacing around the room.

"Your Majesty, you asked for me- Oh my God! Is that blood on your royal clothes?" Lord Cha gasped.

Sian, "No it is just red wine-"

Lord Cha, "OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT HAPPENED TO MASTER LEE?!-"

"HE IS SLEEPING! NOW WOULD YOU CARE TO LISTEN TO ME OR SHALL I THROW YOU OUT OF THE TERRACE?!" Sian yelled.

"Apologies, your majesty." Lord Cha bowed.

"Where is your daughter-in-law?" Sian asked.

"I am sorry, your majesty...I haven't found her yet...all I know is that she fleed the capital with Jeongguk and Taehyun. I have asked my men to find her...once they do, they will slay her on spot-"

"NO! DO NOT KILL HER. Bring her to me...no one shall hurt her or I will have your head!!" Sian ordered.

Lord Cha was staring at Sian with confusion because the man who wanted Soyoung dead for all this while, was now ordering him not to hurt her.

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT? GO AND FIND HER IMMEDIATELY OR YOU WILL BE IN PLACE OF MASTER LEE NEXT TIME AND THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WILL BE THAT YOU WILL BE DEAD!" Sian yelled.

"Y-yes, your majesty." Lord Cha quickly bowed and left.

Sian, "Eun, send our best spies to all the directions and ask them to find lady Soyoung."

"But my king, it will be hard because none of them know how she looks," Eunsang said.

Sian, "She is educated, Eun...it won't be hard to find her. Ask our men to put every beautiful woman's knowledge to the test that they come across. I want her in the palace before the sun rises tomorrow...so you all have 1 day....and be very careful...the knights shouldn't become aware of this."

"Yes, my king!" Eunsang bowed and left.

.........................................

Next day,

Soyoung's POV

I woke up suddenly because someone was hugging me. As I opened my eyes, I saw it was Jeongguk. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. At first, I was surprised and was about to shove him aside but then I noticed how peacefully he was sleeping. Jeongguk got his mother back and now he is so happy....probably he is sleeping so peacefully after ages...I shall not disturb him but he was looking like a baby in his sleep so I got the urge to caress his cheeks.

As I gently caressed his left cheek with my right hand, he opened his eyes and I got scared, "Y-you were awake?" I shoved him aside and sat up on the bed.

He yawned and stretched, "No I wasn't but you know...we warriors are light sleepers hence your actions woke me up."

I rolled my eyes, "Why did you come to my side? And where is the baggage?"