Chapter 11: The war has begun

Soyoung's POV

Lord Cha raised his sword to strike me but it never happened...I opened my eyes only to see that his sword stopped mid air and he was struggling to move it. I immediately turned around and saw them walking in.......

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE, FATHER?!" Jin asked.

I was so happy to see them.

"JEONGGUK!!!!!!! YOU FOOL!!! DID YOU JUST USE YOUR POWERS AGAINST ME AND INSULTED ME??????" Lord Cha yelled.

Jeongguk bowed respectfully, "I'm sorry, father but I was just trying to protect my wife which you.......couldn't...."

"JEONGGUK!!!!!" Lord Cha raised his hand to hit him and Namjun came in between them and took the slap instead.

"NAMJUN!!!!" Lord Cha glared at them. "IS THIS WHY I RAISED YOU ALL????? TO SEE THIS DAY???? TO USE YOUR POWERS AGAINST YOUR OWN FATHER FOR JUST A FOOLISH WOMAN?????"

"This woman right here is the reason why we are standing here right now father!!!" Yunki replied.

Lord Cha clenched his fists while glaring at me and then stormed out.

"Soyoung.....are you ok?" Hosung came by my side and asked. I nodded at him and asked them the same question, "Are you all ok?" I looked at each of their faces....they looked tired.

"We're fine." Taehyun replied.

"Ok! You all should eat and then take some rest." I said and turned around to leave but someone grabbed my arm. It was Jeongguk

"Why is your hand bandaged?" He asked.

"Oh?! It's just....I hurt myself." I said trying to pull my hand from his grip and he stepped closer to me and asked, "What are you?!"

Not again...ugh.

.

.

.

Here we go again....what is this? My trial or what?

Once again, all seven of them sat across me and stared at me.

"So, let me get straight to the point.....whatever you did, isn't possible for a normal woman to do....specially in our kingdom." Namjun said, narrowing his eyes at me.

"That's because I'm no 'normal woman'." I smiled. "I consider myself educated unlike the 'normal women'".

"No...like exactly how did you put evidence inside the magistrate's house?" Yunki asked.

"Look at these ungrateful men. I got you all out of the prison and this is what you have to say to me?" I frowned.

"Soyoung! Don't try to change the topic." Jimin narrowed his eyes at me. "Don't forget that I've powers to see and talk to supernatural creatures... "He paused for a bit as everyone looked at him, "I've had always felt a faint supernatural aura surrounding you but I never really paid attention....."

I looked at Jeongguk, he was silent as usual but the look in his eyes seemed like he was suspicious of him.

I stared at Jimin for awhile before answering, "That's right! I'm a ghost."

"Ahem! Don't mind his baseless accusations! He get these auras from anywhere and everywhere." Hosung elbowed Jimin. Jimin gave me a look before Yunki changed the topic.

"Anyways.....don't you think you did injustice to the magistrate?" Yunki asked.

"No! I saw marks of abuse on Deiji's arms at the tea party and I knew that her husband tortured her so I had to kill him sooner or later anyways. That's why I used him." I shrugged.