Chapter 45: Discovery with Namjun

Jin's POV

I was going towards the royal stable when it started drizzling a bit. I started to walk faster as there were no shades nearby and I hate getting drenched. Suddenly I saw an umbrella over my head. I turned around and saw Soyoung, "Hmm? The queen herself? That also all alone?"

"I wanted some alone time and then saw you trying to run away from the rain..." She chuckled.

I smiled at her as I looked into her eyes, "I am glad that you did,"

"Jin...I hope you didn't get any more scary visions?!" She came closer to me as it started raining more.

"No...thankfully I did not!" I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me so that we both are completely under the umbrella.

"Jin, where are you going? I'll take you there under my umbrella..." She held my arm and said.

"To the stable..." I said while smiling at her holding my arm.

She nodded and started walking towards the stable with me, "You know, Jin...I don't know anymore what to do regarding the girls school..." She sighed.

"That's why I am on my way to bring back 2nd mother here. Don't you worry...I'll never let your policies fail, my sweet queen. " As soon as I said that, her eyes twinkled.

"Really? You'll bring mother-in-law here as a teacher? That can seriously save the girls school...." She looked very happy.

I caressed her cheek, "Yes, my love...I'll bring her here as a teacher. She is the only one who can do it." 

She kissed my hand and smiled, "Thank you, Jin" She pointed ahead, "We reached the stable..." She closed her umbrella once we reached the stable.

I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her closer to me, "Listen Soyoung....I know things are hard right now for you...for us. But I assure you that we'll stick together. No matter what you do, my love, we'll be right beside you to help you with everything,"

She kissed me gently as a sign of appreciation for what I just told her, "This is why I love you so much, Jin..." She said, "Have a safe ride!" She added while gently caressing my cheeks.

I stared at her for a few moments, "You think you can kiss me for a brief moment and then say goodbye to me as if nothing just happened?!" I raised my brows.

"Oh? Then what else do you want me to do?" She chuckles.

"I want...no I DEMAND you to kiss me longer..." I lean in, waiting for the kiss.

"Hmm....isn't someone way too greedy?" She looks at my lips.

"Maybe I am...but you can't deny the fact that you want to kiss me as well..." I grin.

"I see that you can now read minds without even holding hands?!" She chuckles and presses her lips on mine, giving me a passionate kiss. I pull her closer by her waist and deepen the kiss. The hold the kiss for a long time before pulling away to catch our breath.

"Is the knight satisfied now?" She asks.

"Not really...I want to do many things with you but we can't really do all those because the situation is not right..." I sigh while caressing her cheek

....................

3rd person POV

Sian and Eunsang had just finished their lunch together and now they were relaxing in Sian's room.

Eunsang suddenly goes near Sian and sits on his lap with a huge grin on his face.

"What is my puppy doing?" Sian smirks.