Chapter 47: Taehyun's Longing

Sian was casually leaning against his throne while Eunsang was massaging his shoulders. That's when his royal spy came in and bowed.

"Hmm? What news do you bring?" Sian asked.

"Your Majesty, Lord Cha has died and Sir Jin is claiming that it happened because he fell from the stairs and had a heart attack but I have seen he was actually killed by his second wife," The spy says.

Sian smirks, "Hmmm....interesting. I shall put this information to good use when the time is right but for now...." Sian paused as Eunsang moved his hand to Sian's pecs and was caressing his pecs seductively. Sian gave Eunsang the look of 'you better behave else there will be consequences' and Eunsang just gave him an innocent smile.

"Anyway, I was saying that...for now let them do whatever they want...." Sian said.

"And, Your Majesty, now that the kingdom has a queen...the nobles and everyone around the kingdom are looking up to you for an heir." The spy says, "And...umm...." He avoids Sian's gaze and looks away.

Sian, "Say it! I won't punish you for doing your job!"

The spy gulps and says, "It has been 17 years of your reign and the kingdom still doesn't have an heir so everyone is saying that the king is.....i-i-incapable of p-p-producing b-b-babies..."

"HOW DARE THEY!" Eunsang frowns.

Sian chuckles and grabs Eunsang's wrist, "Calm down! I'll prove them wrong soon!" He winks and Eunsang blushes.

"There are some people who are even planning to take over the throne if something happens to you as the kingdom is heir-less," The spy says.

"Hmm...I see...you may go now!" Sian dismisses the spy and turns towards Eunsang, "It's time that we create an heir but for that, I need the spiritual stone! Summon that fool....how long will he take to find the stone?" He clenches his jaw.

Eunsang kisses his jaw, "I love it when you clench your jaw like that"

Sian grabs his arm and puts him on his lap before nibbling on his neck, "You better get to work before I decide to devour you" He licks his lips and says in his deep voice that sends shivers down Eunsang's spine.

"My dear husband, do you think I can walk to the harem to carry out your orders? You said you'll take responsibility for your actions and carry me around....don't you think you should do that so that I can work?" Eunsang says while running his fingers along Sian's jaw.

"Heh...I'll ask the head eunuch to do this job instead..." Sian grabs his wrist and kisses his hand, "I am not carrying you around!"

"Are you....." Eunsang looks into Sian's jade eyes as he continues, "Are you ashamed of us, my king? Are you ashamed of carrying me around? Are you ashamed that people will find out about us?"

Sian strokes his hair and smiles, "No, I am ashamed of nothing...but I am waiting for the perfect time to tell the world that you belong to me....do you trust me?"

Eunsang puts his head on Sian's chest and nods, "I do, my king"

....................................

Soyoung stood on the balcony of her chamber, blankly staring at the cherry blossom trees in the imperial garden. Her thoughts were consumed by the recent events and she sighed heavily.

Taehyun approached quietly and back-hugged her, "Soyoungie" He whispered.

"Taehyun..." She gasped and turned around to face him, "You startled me..."

"I could say the same about you..." he said playing with her hair.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You startled me when you pushed us out of the royal villa," He stared deep into her eyes.