Chapter 19: Disowned

"Oh? Did I startle you?" Thankfully he put me down and then crouched down beside me. He was wearing a silky white robe that was loosely tied around his small waist.

I must get out of here...

I was about to scratch him when he opened his mouth again.

"Sorry to scare you, little one." He smiled...his eyes looked soft. This was the first time I was seeing him from so close. He had sharp features, high cheek bones, small pouty lips, jade eyes and his  long brown messy hair was tied up in a bun. His looks are totally different than his actions. If I didn't know about him, I would've thought that he was a good person. The Sian I was seeing in front of him was not the one I have heard about.

"Are you escaping your master?" He looked up at the harem's window. He must be thinking that I am one of his concubine's pet, "I want to escape them too!" He giggled.

Is he drunk?

I went near him and sniffed.

I smell alcohol....he definitely is drunk.

"Or are you here for fresh air just like me?" He looked back at me, "Can't sleep?" He asked.

Is this his drunken behaviour?

He stared at the stars, his eyes looked somewhat gloomy as he sighed. He looked lonely and pathetic for someone who is a tyrant. He looks so pathetic that I don't even want to kill him.

"My king?! Where are you- oh my god what are you doing here?!" I saw a man running towards him. I remember him from earlier....he was the one who helped me in the court, maybe unknowingly though...he is the king's advisor...the infamous Sir Eunsang.

Wow what a luck....I just got to see this infamous duo for the first time on the same day.

Unlike Sian, Eunsang was in a black silk robe, he was pale, had waist length long hair with innocent soft features and a delicate figure. He quickly grabbed Sian's arm and pulled him up, "Oh no you drank again?!"

Sian giggled looking at him, "Just a bit!"

Eunsang sighed and asked, "Do you think you can walk, my king?"

Sian looked at him and ushered him to come closer, "I can fly too!" Sian whisper yelled in his ear and giggled.

He can fly?

His advisor put Sian's arm around him and held him closely by his waist, "Let's go back to the bedroom!"

"Eun~~~ I need water~~~" Sian pouted looking at him.

They look......close....too close!

.

.

.

3rd person POV

Eunsang took Sian back to his bedroom.

"You sit here!" Eunsang helped Sian to sit down on the bed, "My king! Why did you drink in the middle of the night? I remember that we both fell asleep. When did you wake up and got drunk?" Eunsang frowned.

"Thirsty~~"

"You do weird things once you get drunk! What if you-"

"WATERRRR~~~"

"Ok ok!!!" Eunsang sighed and handed Sian a glass of water.

"I can't with you anymore!" Eunsang walked towards the door and after making sure that they weren't being followed, he closed the door. As he turned around, he saw water dripping from Sian's hair as he was staring at the glass.