Chapter 29: The real queen

Jin's POV

"Sian, you can't marry the one you've chosen...." Sian's eyes widened as the Western king whispered. "The woman you've chosen will not be able to balance your yang energy. In that case, if I give the magic stone to you, it will destroy everything." He sighed, "But it has become extremely necessary to keep the stone in a safe place, which is your kingdom, as soon as possible..."

Sian didn't look much surprised by his statement, "There has to be another way, right?" Sian asked.

"There is one way...you can marry my daughter..." He proposed.

Now I understood why the other kings were giving him marriage proposals. But I know that Sian will never accept a bride from another kingdom for this would make him submissive to the other kingdom.

Sian smiled, "Well, thank you for your kind proposal, Wang...but I would prefer a queen from my own kingdom. Hence, I shall look for a new queen, and if I don't get one within the next 48 hours, I shall consider your proposal."

The Western king nodded with a smile, "Very well, Sian."

As the Western king went inside, Sian looked at me, "I am afraid that you and the other knights will have to receive the other guests from here onwards...I have more important matters to attend to."

"We will take care of everything here, your majesty", I bowed.

"Eunsang, follow me", Sian said and Eunsang followed him inside.

.

.

.

3rd Person POV

Sian went straight to the dungeons where master Lee was tied up in heavy chains. His clothes were torn and there were bruises all over his body....there were whip scars and burn marks on his skin.

"Did he open his mouth?" Sian asked the guards.

"No, your majesty....we tickled him till he lost his consciousness...but still he didn't utter a single word." The guards said while bowing.

Sian clenched his jaw and ordered, "Wake him up!"

The guards splashed water on Master Lee's face and he woke up with a gasp.

Master Lee coughed and looked at Sian, "Oh Sian...I must thank you for the bare minimum amount of food and water you provided me with.....that was the perfect amount for me to meditate all day and create a balance among my internal energies when I had nothing else to do....hahaha." The old man looked perfectly fine and stronger than before unlike what his physical state was portraying.

Sian glared at him as he continued, "Oh, and did I mention that your guards tickled me so much that I became tired of all the laughter and had a very good sleep after a long time? Trust me....it has been ages since I laughed so open-heartedly....hehehe..."

Sian smiled, "I am glad that Master liked my hospitality...and as you might already know, I am getting married...hence I was thinking that master would grace me with his presence for tonight's dinner. It would be a private dinner...only you and me."

Suddenly master lee's expression darkened, "If you are thinking that by inviting me to your dinner, I will be impressed and tell you the way to balance the yin and yang energies, then you are wrong."

Sian laughed, "You're getting it wrong, master. I have already accepted King Wang's proposal of marrying his daughter to balance out the energies...hence you need not worry about it. I was just trying to compensate for what I have done till now and was trying to treat you with a good dinner before releasing you from this dungeon."