Chapter 10: A purrfect plan

Iseul's POV

"Why were my husbands arrested?" Soyoung asked. She looked calm and poised which made me more anxious.

Lord Cha looked at her and replied, "Its because of you!" Lord Cha stood my from his seat and grabbed a sword. "His Majesty asked them to catch the thieves who were looting the nobles but they are too immersed in you to do that job." He unsheathed the sword and held it against Soyoung's neck. "YOU ARE THE REASON WHY MY DEAR SONS WERE ARRESTED"

I immediately bowed, "MY LORD, PLEASE CALM DOWN....LADY SOYOUNG HAS NOTHING TO DO-"

He pointed the sword at me, "Do you have a death wish-"

Soyoung grabbed the sword turned it towards herself. Her hands started to bleed.

"Soyoung..." I grabbed her arm.

"If by dusk I don't bring your sons back safely, you can kill me......father-in-law." She said looking straight into Lord Cha's eyes as I became anxious.

"HUH...ok!" He nodded while glaring at Soyoung. "You've two hours till you die!" He said pointing outside the window. Two hours were left till sunset. Lord Cha left the room with a victorious smirk on his face. His sons were arrested but he looked happy.....I bet he was the one who set all these up to kill Soyoung.

I took Soyoung's hands, "Oh God! Let's put some medicine-"

I looked at Soyoung and there were two tails behind her. I gulped....even though she looked calm and composed, I knew exactly how mad she was.

"Iseul, keep an eye on my father-in-law.....no matter what, find his weakness somehow....." She said in a cold tone as her claws and fangs became visible.

"O-ok! I shall do as you say!" I nodded and she left the room without saying anything else.

3rd person POV

Soyoung walked into Yunki's room and searched his drawers and wardrobe before finding a small pouch. She took it and went to Jin's room. She went to his table where all the documents and papers are still opened, she looked through few of them before writing something down on a blank sheet and stamping it with Jin's seal.

She looked at the letter and smirked while smoke filled the room and as it cleared after sometime, Soyoung's clothes were on the floor and from them came out......

..................................

"WHAT?" Taehyun gasped.

"Hushh!" Yunki looked around the cell and asked Taehyun to lower his voice.

"We must make sure that His Majesty doesn't get the magic stone." Jimin said.

"Right! But apart from this, I think he knows how to do magic too..." Yunki narrowed his eyes.