Challenge

Praise/slight degrading/riding/enjoy :)
———————————-
"Hey babe!" George says excitingly as he skips into their room.  Clay spins around in his chair.

"What's up."  He says opening his arms. George happily jumps onto his lap earning a laughing groan from Clay. 

"I just saw a tiktok where one person sat on their partners lap and would see how long they would last without and touching." 

"And what, you want to try it?" Clay said placing his hands on George thighs to keep him from sliding down as he turns his chair back to his pc.

"We could try~"

Clay nods. 

"First, no touching so remove your hands."  George said tapping his hands. Clay gave him a glance.

"You'll fall." 

"Not if I scoot up, or lay on you." 

Clay rolled his eyes as he removed his hands.  George scooted up onto his lap making them touch skin to skin.  Clay let out a low groan.

"You said no touching." 

"I'm not touching.."

"You scooted." 

"That's not touching dumb nut!" 

"Whatever~"

Clay continued with his stuff, editing a video that they actually had recorded about an hour ago with Nick and Karl.  George gently laid his head on Clays shoulder.  Clay glanced at him with a smile before turning his attention back to his pc.  George kept licking his lips as he stared at Clay.  Which Clay eventually took notice.

"Your giving in aren't you." 

George shook his head.

"Well you're licking your lips." (Btw I'm in 8th and still don't know the difference between you're and your.)

George moaned.

"Don't do it." 

"I- I can't."

"You're the one who walked in here confident in this."

George regretted it.  He regretted even thinking that they could do this.  He lifted his head up and stared at Clay who didn't take his eyes of his pc.  He groaned rolling his eyes.  He began slowly grinding on clays crotch.  Clay shut his eyes as a quiet groan escaped his lips, shaking his head after.  He still kept his attention on his pc as he was determined to do this challenge.

"D-Dream ple-ah-please~"

Clay shook his head.  George gave up. He placed his hands on clays shoulders putting the slightest pressure as he started grinding faster making his moans harsher and louder.

"You real-really can't- fffuck~ go- eh- a single minute with-out it c-can you~" Clay stuttered. George responded with a moan throwing his head back.  Clay took his hands off his keyboard and slid them around George's waist.

"Just- ha- just like that~" Clay said throwing his head back and he guided George.  George gripped tighter on his shoulders.

"Ngh!"

"What? Lit-little kitten wa-want m-m-more." 

George moaned again and again. 

"Pl-please~"

Clay moved his hips faster and faster. 

"M-mngh-more!" George moaned.  Clay lifted George bringing him to a halt and a whine escaping his lips.  Clay slid his sweats down leaving him in a T-shirt and boxers.  He let George stumbled off his lap to slide his pants down before quickly squirming back into his lap.  Clay sat up and bit and immediately attacked his neck. 

"Dream-ha!"

"What."  He said leaning his head back from his neck and looking up.  George leaned down to connect their lips kissing roughly. As he pulled away he pushed himself down and started grinding.  Clay let out low moans and groans as George ground faster and faster. He soon began bouncing with few grinds. 

"Ohhhhh goddddd~"

"Ah-ah-ha."

George was looking down at his action, focusing on what he was doing.  Clay lifted his chin placing small kisses on his jawline.  He slowly slid the brits boxers down letting the air hit his erection. He then slid his off. 

"Pre-" before Clay could finish George had already pushed himself down onto him resulting in both men letting out harsh moans.  George slowly pulled up before slamming himself back down with a loud-

"FUCK!"

He moaned and whined as he slowly bounced. 

"Desperate slut~" Clay spat gripping his waist tighter.  George chuckled as his pants got more aggressive and his moans were longer.  The sound of skin slapping, pants, groans and moans. 

"J-just like that- ha~ you're doing gre-great."

George whimpered at the praise, bouncing faster. 

"Oh sh-shit~ so cl-close." George moaned his bounces getting sloppier.  Clay helped by thrusting up every time he came down. 

"C-cumming!" He moaned as he released all over his and clays abdomen.  Clay was still thrusting up whilst bringing George up and down. 

"O-oh god~!" George panted throwing his head on one of his head that rested on clays shoulder.  Clay gave one final thrust releasing in George.  Both men panting before Clay lifted George, laying him on his own chest. 

"Sticky-" George panted.

"Bath?" 

George nodded.