🩹Bandage🩹

Fluff
TW: mentions of scars
—————————————————————-

"George?"

Dream walked down the hall looking for any sign of George. He stopped at the bathroom when he heard sniffling coming from the other side. He gently knocked on the door.

"George? Are you ok?" He spoke softly. His eyes followed down to the knob as he heard a click. He raddled the knob as he realized he had just locked it. He leaned against the door with a sigh.

"Georgie please?"

He lifted himself as he heard another click. As the door opened he crossed his arms. George was standing at the door with a 'smile'

"Wot?" The elder spoke. His voice raspy and scratchy as if he were just crying.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

The two stared at each other in silence before Dream grabbed his waist and pulled him into a tight hug. George hugged back.

"Wanna talk?" Dream spoke. George shook his head before backing away and hurrying down the hall. The younger watched as the Brit stumbled up the stairs. The blond followed. As Dream entered the bedroom he noticed George laying on the bed scrolling through his phone. Dream sighed as he crawled next to him. He got comfortable before hesitantly draping his arm over George's side. He scooted himself up closer to the brits back with a sigh. George let out a shaky breath.

"I love you." Dream spoke with a comforting tone. George turned his phone off placing it on the nightstand. He rested his shaky hand on top of Dream's.

"Dream."

Dream hummed as he opened his eyes staring at the back of the brits head. It was a moment of silence before George turned over now facing Dream. They stared at each other.

"What's wrong?" Dream asked rubbing Georges side. George scooted a bit closer.

"I'm sorry."

Dream furrowed his brows.

"For what?"

"Everything?"

Dream slightly tightened his grip on the brits side.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm always aggravating you or bothering you while you are busy and I-"

"George." Dream cut him off. George looked down. Dream pulled him to his chest before hooking his index finger under his chin lifting his head. Making eye contact.

"Do you hear yourself? You sound hella goofy."

George darted his eyes down.

"George, nothing you do can aggravate or annoy me. I love everything you do." He said gently rubbing his thumb over his chin. George shivered.

"George?" His voice sounding a lot more serious. George looked up.

"What did you do in the bathroom?"

George scrunched his nose at the question. His tongue tingled as he couldn't get a word out.

"I-"

Dream searched the boys body with his eyes. He scanned top to bottom before stopping at his hands. He looked back at George with an arched brow. George quickly pulled his hands to his chest with a hiss. Dream's face went blank. George looked away.

"George Davidson."

George cringed before rolling over onto his other side now facing away from the younger. He felt the bed move. Dream had sat up now leaning over George. George squeezed his eyes shut. His eyes shot open when he felt a tickling feeling on his sides as he was turned and lifted. He gasped as he was placed on the younger's lap. Dream scooted back now leaning against the head board. He had a tight grip on the brits sides as he stared at his face with a sad expression.

"Why?" His voice sounding disappointed. George let his head fall as his hands fell down to his sides. Dream pulled George closer to his chest. George felt a sick feeling in his gut as tears formed in his eyes. Dream brought one of his hands up to his face cussing George to pull back a bit. Dream quickly moved his hand away with a shocked look on his face. He slowly moved his hand back to his face wiping the tears that started flowing down the brits cheek.

"George talk to me please."

George opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Dream lifted himself a bit.

"I want to help you."

George couldn't even cover his face as his wrists hurt. Dream pulled George down into a hug as he swayed. He rubbed the brits back as he let the boy sob on his shoulder.

"Breathe." Dream said in a low but soft tone. George struggled for air as his sobs made him shiver and prevented him from speaking. Every time he opened his mouth to breathe or even speak, it would be drowned by noises of sobs.

"George. Breathe." The blond slightly rose his voice as he continued to gently rub his back. George wrapped his arms around the blonds neck squeezing a bit as he scooted his body up almost sitting on his stomach. He cried more as the pain traveled through his body from his wrists.

"Breathe with me." Dream said slowing his rubbing. George pulled back gripping his shoulders as he watched the man take deep breaths. George focused himself as much as he could as he tried to follow. Eventually he was breathing normally. Dream rubbed his sides again.

Dream wrapped his arms around the brits body as he pushed himself to the edge of the bed. He stood up causing George to wrap his legs around his waist as he let his head fall onto his shoulder. Dream carried him out the room an into the bathroom. He gently placed him beside the sink as he searched the cabinets for bandages. He let out a happy noise as he found the health kit. He placed it next to George before opening it. George was distracted by his wrists. He kept flipping his hands looking at the horrible bandaging as dried blood seeped through and ran down his arm. Dream pulled his wrists away from his face with a smile. George had red eye bags and a bright red nose. Dream wetted a rag before carefully taking one of George's hands. He slid his hand to cup his elbow as he carefully removed the bandage. George squeezed his eyes shut looking away as he hissed. Dream scrunched his nose before placing it in the trash and grabbing the rag. He placed it on his cut earning a sigh from the Brit. He turned back to the blond.

"Don't." Dream said shaking his head. George shut his mouth some what amazed at how he knew what he was going to say. After a few moments Dream removed the rag and placed a bandaid over his cut before wrapping it in a bandage. He kissed his wrist earning a slight giggled from George.

~after caring~

Dream carried George back into the bedroom gently placing him down on the bed. George nuzzled into his chest. Dream rubbed his back.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

George lifted his head.

"Not really."

Dream nodded.

Sorry if this is kinda short. I haven't been real motivated lately.
  Like always I won't force you to eat but I will tell you to drink water! <3