☔️Under the World☔️

Fluff
——————————-

"aH! Fuck!" George screeched, taking a strong grip on clays arm. Clay wheezed as they walked down the beach with an umbrella covering them from getting soaked by the pouring rain.

"Why did I decide to fucking go out here wit you."

"Because you love me~" Clay responded. George sighed with an eye roll.

"Look, I've gotcha. It's just a bit of thunder."

"I hate it." George quickly replied, digging his face in the taller's arm.

"Come on." Clay said as he took a hold of George's hand and ran back to clays car. Clay gigging the whole time while George was shaking from not only the coldness but he was scared he might die. George never got out much, especially during storms like this. He'd always watch from the window and pray it would stop. Clay, on the other hand loved storms probably since he was like 10. He'd beg his mom to let him go play in the rain just for a little bit. The rain soothed Clay and calmed him a bit, while also making him excited for the mystery of what's going to happen.

"I'm cold.." George spoke through gridded teeth. Clay sighed as he reached behind him and grabbed a jacket, tossing it at George as he kept his eye on the road. George thanked him before unbuckling and quickly putting the jacket on. Yes, it was almost bigger than George himself but it was comfortable and he loved it. Clay chuckled when he took a glance at the man.

"Quit laughing!"

"It's cute on you Georgie."

George blushed at the compliment.

"Thanks I guess." He said before looking out the window, resting his chin in his hand. Clay took a wide turn that caught George's attention.

"Where are we?" George asked as Clay pulled the car in park.

"You'll see." He said as he got out of the car.

"No umbrella?" George said as he stepped out. He quickly threw the hood of the jacket over his head.

"Come on!" Clay shouted as he locked the car. George quickly grabbed clays hand as they ran to god knows where. Georges eyes caught on the some fairy looking lights that hung around a gazebo. He let out a gasp.

"Clay wa-"

Clay dragged him under as music started playing from the restaurant in front of the gazebo. It was sweet and slow. Clay placed Georges hands around his neck before placing his on George's hips. They swayed to the song that blasted from the restaurant.

"You're weird sometimes." George said nodding his head at Clay who laughed.

"Ehh? I mean, yeah."

George giggled, his head hung low as he licked his lips and a smile spread on his face. Clay hooked his fingers under his chin, slowly lifting his head up to look at him. Both of them knew what they wanted- but didn't know if the other had the same thought. The world was speaking to them, telling them what to do at that moment, yet neither of them made a move. They just stared at each other with a smile, enjoying the moment while it lasted.

"Clay?"

"George."

"This is beautiful."

Clay smiled with a chuckle. George pulled himself closer, pushing himself up on his tippy toes.

"Thank you." He said before kissing clays cheek. Clays eyes went wide as he blushed. Reacting quickly, he pulled George into a tight hug.

"You're my everything George." Clay whispered in his ear.

"So are you Clay, you always will be."