💌message💌

DNF

Contains: Sadness
——————————————

The distance between two "lovers" can be quite difficult. The want of your lovers arms. Their soft kisses. But being miles apart never helps those wants and needs. Being worlds apart. Across the ocean. So close yet so far.

Dear Dreamy,

Yeah this is kinda weird. I came up with a stupid idea to just write to you even though I could always message you. I thought having this piece of paper would be more sentimental. Anyway, Im writing this to you from across the ocean to say I love you and I wish I could hug you so tight rn. The thought of feeling your presence makes me want to curl up and cry. Cant wait for that day to approach!

<3 George

Clay read this stupid piece of paper over and over and over again til his brain couldn't process the world around him. Everyday he read it and every hour he wasn't he could recall the whole thing.

"I love you."

Replays over and over every hour, every minute, every second. He wanted to just fly himself over there. Package himself up and get shipped to England. He found the courage to write back thinking long and hard (haha) of what to write back.

Dear Georgie,

I got your message. Sorry it took me so long to write back. If I'm being honest I can't stop reading it. I want to frame it and hang it up on my wall. It aches my heart when I read it. Knowing we are worlds apart and can't feel the warmth of the other. I can feel your eyes burning in my mind. Your slim fingers against my veiny hand, your warming body against mine in a graceful hug. Oh how long to see your features up close. I love you George.

<3 Dream :)

He reread the paper over and over debating on just ripping it in half and throwing it away. He hesitantly folded the paper nicely and sealed it in an envelope. His heart raced as he slipped the envelope into the box. A smile burning on his face.

-weeks later-

George hopped out of bed as he heard the mailbox close. He'd been waiting for the response from his best friend. Every time that box closes he was right on it. He never even thought about texting the other. He just wanted a piece of paper back. His eyes grew wide as he read the last envelope in the pile. He excitedly ripped it open. His heart beating out of his chest as he read it. He placed a hand over his heart as he read the final sentence. He felt as if his body was chocolate being laid out in the burning heat slowly starting to melt. With the piece of paper in his shaking hand he darted to his room. And pinned the paper to his board and began writing a new piece of paper.

Dear Dream,
I got your message. I feared you weren't ever going yo write back. I don't even know what to say. This pandemic really fucks up everything. I wish I could send my heart to you. The moment I get the chance to fly to Florida I'm not passing it up. To see your complexions. Those freckles you talk about, green eyes, dirty blond hair, oh how it melts me into tiny pieces. Thank you for writing back <3

Love, George~

Clay chuckled as he read this piece of paper. He wanted to just curse the world for breaking the opportunity of getting to hold his best friends hand, or more so crush.