🎡Ride🎡

Smut

Thigh riding, praise, 
———————————————————————

"That one!" George said pointing at the Ferris wheel. Dream gripped the mans hand.

"Oh come on Dream! You've never been on one have you?"

"I-I have..I really didn't know how to feel.."

George sighed dragging Dream into the line. Dream took deep breaths, he knew after this ride they would be able to leave so might as well push through it. They saved this ride last for night so they could see the pretty lights as they went around. As they got into the cart (don't know what to call it lol) dream pulled George into his lap making the man giggle.

"Such a scaredy-cat." George said rolling his eyes.

"You're lucky I love you." Dream shot back gripping his waist as they started moving, Dream started bouncing his leg hella fast. George's eyes went wide and he bucked his hips forward with a whimper.

"Dre-Dream s-s-sto-ha~p."

The man was completely zoned out staring at the ground. George shook his head letting out a moan as he threw his head into his shoulder bringing him back to reality. He noticed the boy scooting up causing him to slow his bouncing. George let out a breath.

"Sorry babe I didn't realize-"

"No, it's ok." George giggled before kissing the blonds neck with pleasure. Dream groaned tilting his head to give him more access. George gladly scooted up a bit more making the blond whimper. The brunet pulled back with a smug smile. Dream chuckled before guiding the brunet back and forth slowly earning semi loud whines.

"My good boy," Dream cooed. George gave little bounces making the man under him grunt.

"Out in public what a naughty thing George~"

"A-hA~" George moaned out biting down on Dreams neck to muffle his moans, making Dream grunt and hiss. Dream bucked his hips up as George started grinding faster.

"D-Drea-ha-Dream I-"

"Spit it out Georgie~"

George whimpered into his ear wrapping his arms around the mans neck. As a moan tired to escape he quickly tilted Dream's head and bit down almost drawing blood.

"G-George-"

George panted leaning back looking into his eyes. Dream nodded.

"The ride doesn't go on forever babes." Dream nibbled at his neck. George chuckled.

"I bet my ride could~"

Dream smirked before leaning back and groaning.

"Let's see."

George repositioned himself now sitting on his thigh as he began rocking his hips. Dream sat back and watched with a smirk as he began bouncing his leg earning whimpers from the Brunet who rode his thigh.

"Dream-ha~!"

"What's wrong?"

George groaned making Dream chuckle. Dream started bouncing quicker making George wrap a hand around Dreams neck while the other was planted against the glass. His head hung low and his body shivered.

"Oh my god~! C-CloSe~!"

Dream rolled George's hips pushing George over the edge. George tilted his head back and let out a silent moan as he released. George still rocked his hips a bit, panting heavily as he calmed down. Dream licked his lips.

"Just in time~" Dream whispered as the ride stopped.

Short