No milk???

Smut
————-
TW: uhh- gross? May ruin the way you look at cereal and milk? Idk? Just a warning- it's weird and gross :)
—————-

"Damn it!" George shouted, slamming the fridge shut. Dream, who was sitting across the room nearly jumped up.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. George groaned and threw himself against the wall, crossing his arms.

"George." Dream said, a bit sternly. George snapped his head toward the man. Dream arched a brow.

"What's a matter?"

"I wanted cereal but there's no milk.." he pouted, pushing himself back up and stumbling toward the blond. They stood inches  apart.

"No need to fuss and act like a baby.." Dream giggled, grabbing the mans wrists and pushing him back until he hit the fridge, pinning his wrists above his head. George turned his head away and whined.

"Dream- stop it I'm not in the mood." He said, squirming around.

"You want cereal, right?" Dream asked, his voice a bit playful. George nodded, glaring into his green forestry eyes. Dream smirked and leaned next to his ear.

"I'll give you milk~" he whispered, voice seductive and low. George moaned and jerked his body forward earning a light giggle from the blond.

"Do you want that?" He asked, raising a brow. George quickly nodded, begging Dream with his eyes.

"I-I want it, please." He said, pushing his body all the way against the fridge. Dream smirked and pulled George away from the fridge, turning him around and slamming him against the counter. George let out a loud grunt, moaning as Dream began to bump his body against his.

"D-re-eam!" George said between each bump. Dream hummed and grabbed a fistful of George's hair, pulling it back causing him to tilt his head back.

"Fuck me." He said, licking his lips. Dream chuckled and let go of his hair, pushing George's back down more before removing his sweats and boxers.

"Wait here babe," he said, rushing away down the hall and into the room. He soon returned with a bottle of lube. When Dream returned, George was completely naked, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh?" Dream let out, smirking with a quirked brow. George giggled and lifted himself up on the counter as Dream began to remove his own shirt, walking toward the Brit.

"Spread." He said, laying his hands on top of George's thighs. George did exactly as he was told, spreading his legs. Dream pushed him back and slid him closer to the edge, applying lube to his fingers and slowly pushing them into George's hole. (His boy hole🧍‍♂️) he twirled his fingers all around until he thought he was stretched enough.

"Dream, I'm hungry." George pouted before Dream pulled his fingers out, applying lube to his palm. He applied the lube to his dick while his other hand worked with George to distract him. He cupped his chin and pulled him in, placing a very sloppy kiss on his lips.

He lifted George off the counter and flipped him around, now facing the box of cereal and empty bowl he was planning on using to eat his breakfast with. Dream slid his hand all over George's body as George rocked his body back, asking for dream to continue.

"Good boy." Dream said before thrusting gently into the boy. George's head low as he let out a low moan. George's breath grew quicker as Dream continued to slowly push himself in til he was all the way in.

"Dream- ha~" he whined, slightly lifting himself up to stand awkwardly. Dream wrapped his arms around the man and paused, leaving George to adjust.

"Shh, it's okay." Dream whispered in his ear, his voice generous and loving. George moaned and tilted his head back into the crook of Dreams neck.

"G-go." George mumbled in his ear, placing his hands on top of Dreams as he began to slowly pull out and slowly push back in. George loved this type of sex, the type where Dream was so gentle and used soft words. Don't get him wrong, he absolutely fucking LOVED the roughness, but when it was so soft and loving it thrilled him.

"Mm, so beautiful." Dream cooed, placing small and gentle kisses on his neck. (I feel like, because of the ACTUAL story it shouldn't be this gentle but I got a bit carried away 🧍‍♂️)

"Fuck, Dream!" George moaned, pushing his body back as Dream thrusts grew faster. George was growing a bit impatient. He wanted it rough now and the slowness wasn't giving him all he wanted. He leaned forward and moaned louder, bucking his hips backwards onto Dream. Of course, Dream soon got the memo and began to speed up.

"Fuck! Yes!" George moaned, throwing his head in his arms.

"Shh-it!" Dream cursed under his breath, his thrusts growing sloppier as the pleasure was filling up. George's eyes rolled back slightly with his mouth agape.

"Fuck!- I'm gonna cum!" George moaned, whimpering as he felt a tug at his hair. He stood up and leaned back against Dream, tilting his head back into the crook of his neck as he let out a satisfied moan, indicating he hit his prostate.

"Dream!"

"Cum for me."
(Oh- cringe 🏃)

George's legs shook as he reached his climax, with the help of Dream as he wrapped his hand around his dick and started pumping at max speed. George came in Dreams hand, eyes rolling back as Dream continued to thrust. Dream groaned and pulled out, pushing George down on his knees as he used his non-cum-sticky (💀😭) hand to relieve himself, cumming in the brits mouth.

(Cringe ahead!!!!)

Before george could swallow dream stopped him and grabbed the cereal box and poured a tiny bit of cereal into George's mouth, closing it almost immediately. George could taste the salty ness and it didn't fit well with the cereal. He stood up and leaned over the trash can but was abruptly stopped by a large hand.

"Swallow it." He spoke sternly, holding the brits face in his hand. He stared george dead in the eyes and brought his hand up to his mouth, licking in between and all around. He then proceeded to grab the cereal box and pour some into his mouth, chewing and swallowing.

"Your turn." He said, keeping direct eye contact with him. George squirmed around at the bitter taste. He slowly chewed almost gaging as he held his hand up to his mouth. Dream grabbed his hand and pulled it away.

"Swallow, or I won't do it again for at least two weeks." He said, quirking a brow. George frowned and chewed one last time before swallowing, gaging immediately.

"F-uck you!" He coughed, reaching for the fridge. Dream chuckled and wrapped his arms around the boy, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you."

George scoffed,

"I love you too knuckle head..."

AHHHHHHHHHHHH 🏃🏃🏃