📸Double shot📸

Smut

Praise, riding, overstim
—————————————————————————

"DrEammmmmm!"

Dream sighed as he pushed himself off the couch, almost stepping on Patches as he sped down the hall. He glanced at the picture frames that dangled on the wall. He peaked his head around the corner.

"What?" He sighed. George sat on the bed cris cross with his arms crossed with a pout on his face. Dream rolled his eyes as he stepped in.

"What did I say earlier." He said crossing his arms. George did his best to hold back the smile that fought to reveal itself.

"Yeah but-"

"And when I say something it goes."

George huffed turning to the window glaring at the street. Dream chuckled uncrossing his arms and walking to the bed. He groaned as he let himself sink into the bed, sitting there with his arms crossed leaning up against the headboard with one leg hanging off the bed. George felt the bed sink causing him to sink a little. Dream sighed turning his head now looking at George's back. He leaned up tilting his head to look at George's side. He smiled as he leaned forward and began placing slow gentle but sloppy kisses on his neck. George kept staring out the window as his eyes slightly rolled. Lifting his arm as he wrapped it around dream's head resting in his hair. He turned his head letting their lips brush against each other.

The blond leaned in connecting their lips in a sweet and gentle kiss. Dream pulled away leaning back against the headboard. George turned his body and crawled up next to him letting dream wrap his arm around him.

"I can never say no to you can I." Dream sighed as George smiled. The brunet tilted his head up to look at the blond. Dream smiled before leaning in connecting their lips yet again. This kiss felt more heated yet still so gentle. As the kiss got more intense, George lifted himself to straddle dream. He pulled away gasping for air before slamming their lips together again, Dream slid his hands up and down the brits slim body as he began to gently bucked his hips forward.

"Babe I told you we have-"

"P-please~?" George said as he bit his lip staring into the blonds mustard yellow eyes. Dream shook his head as he let his hands take a firm grip on the brunets hips. He slowly guided him forward and backwards. George moaned right in dream's ear sending shivers down his spine. George left tiny sloppy kisses on the youngers jawline and ear.

"You're so irresistible." Dream mumbled before sloppily kissing his neck. George leaned back still rocking his hips as he removed his T-shirt, throwing it on the ground. Out of instinct, dream pampered kisses all over his torso. From his neck to around his bellybutton. George clawed at dream's shoulder signaling him to remove his shirt, in which he did tossing it somewhere in the room.

"a-h- plea-please-" George whined.

"Please what baby?" Dream said as his fingers hooked under the rim of George's sweatpants. George thinned his lips rocking faster.

"ha-"

Dream gripped his waist stopping him. He whined trying to move his hips.