💞Aftercare💞

DNF

After a much, eventful night, ending with George straddling Dream, naked, laying his entire body on the blond. Dream laid his head back against his pillow, also naked, running his fingers gently through George's hair. Both panting like dogs coming in from a hot summer day.

George lifted his head with a hum as he said, "that was awesome." Dream slightly lifted his head to smile at the brunet, before throwing his head back down, turning his head to the side.

"I'm exhausted though." George sighed, laying his head back down on Dream's exposed chest, his hands laid against his sides.

"Did you think we were gonna get done and be able to just jump up and start a new day?" Dream teased. George rolled his eyes at the man, earning a chuckle.

George sat up, sitting on Dream's lap fully. He placed his hands down on Dream's chest and stared down at him. Dream looked at him staring at his chest.

"Didn't get a good look last night?" Dream asked, still teasing the man. George shook his head, snapping himself out of his trance. Dream sat up with a grunt, leaning against the headboard.

He grabbed George's hips, and pulled him closer. George's hands snapped against the head board in a quick motion to stop himself from falling on Dream. Dream chuckled. "Don't- don't do that.." George said quietly, his voice low but high pitched.

"Why?" Dream teased. George shook his head and let his hands fall back down onto Dream's shoulders. He wrapped his arms around his neck and hugged him, his fingers dragging up into Dream's golden locks.

Dream wrapped his arms tightly around George's body, his head resting against his chest. "I'm going to go take a shower." George said, attempting to get up, but Dream yanked him back down.

"No, you'll hurt yourself, we will take a bath." Dream said, his voice more serious as he sat up completely. George quickly shook his head. "I'm..not ready for that one.." George said softly. Dream snorted.

"I just fucked you about..7 hours ago, and we're both completely naked right now, and you're saying that you don't think you're ready to take a bath together?" Dream said, laughing at the end.

"Well, when you put it that way.." George said. Dream nodded, still laughing. George smiled and lightly punched Dream. "Stop laughing." George said, letting out a little laugh.

"You're a dork Georgie." Dream said, a smile plastered on his face. George smiled up at him. Dream had his arms wrapped around George's body, and held him very close.

George cupped Dream's face and pulled him down a bit, connecting their lips. George let out small moans in between each kiss. He pulled back and licked his lips. "Missed your taste, sorry." George said.

Dream leaned into his ear and whispered, "don't think just because you're all weak right now, that I won't pound you again.." George chuckled.

"I'm hungry though." George sighed. Dream nodded. "After our bath, I'll go cook us something, how's that?" Dream asked. George kept looking up at Dream, then back down.

Dream's smile dropped, his hand hooked under George's chin as he raised the man's head up. "We don't have to George, if you're that uncomfortable with showering together." Dream said, his voice low and soft. George began to squirm around on his lap.

Dream quickly held his hips down to stop him. "Don't do that, unless you want to rile me up." Dream whispered. George whimpered quietly. "Stop whispering in my ear like that, you make me so fucking sensitive, and you fucking know it!" George said, whimpering through half his words.

"You're so fucking adorable." Dream said, a bit quiet. "Huh?" George said, before being pulled into a deep kiss. The kiss lasted a minute, before Dream finally let go of George's neck.

"Okay, now I'm getting hangry, I wanna go shower." George said, a smile forming on his face. Dream smirked, as if he knew something, but wouldn't tell George. "Alright, you don't want my help, have at it." He said, grinning as he lightly pushed George off the empty side of the bed.

George glared at Dream as he stood up and stretched, the sunlight beamed directly on his back, showing all the scratches engraved in his back and shoulder. George slightly hissed. Dream turned his head.

"What?" He asked. George nodded at his back. Dream smiled. "Been through worse honey, but yeah, hurts like hell.." He said, crawling over the bed toward George. He kissed his cheek and said, "thanks for the tattoos babe."

George tsk'd and rolled his eyes as Dream stood back up, slipping on a pair of boxers and sweats. George kicked his feet on the end of the bed. "Um, do you have anything I can wear? Like a T-shirt or sweatshirt?" George asked as Dream reached for the door knob.

Dream smiled to himself and turned to face the boy. He pointed the dresser against the back wall. "Second drawer, find you something." He said before opening the door and walking out. He shut the door behind him.

George let out a sigh as he looked at the dresser, then back down to his feet. He slowly inched himself off the bed and tried to stand up. His legs hurt like hell. "Ow, fuck!" He said, leaning forward. He limped over to the dresser and opened the second drawer.

He looked at a black graphic T, and grabbed it. He also grabbed his pair of boxers from last night, they'd have to do right now.

In the shower

George could barely stand up, he struggled to wash himself, constantly hissing from the pain in his lower half. Many thoughts ran through his head, flashbacks from several hours ago, in bed, before their hookup, everything. He honestly, wanted more.

When he stepped out the shower, he admired the top half of his body in the mirror. He stared at himself, wiping the steam off the mirror to see better. He smiled slightly. His eyes fell down to his neck, his eyes went wide. He quickly slapped his hand on the side of his neck that was covered in a few hickeys.

"Really Dream." He said to himself. He slipped on the T-shirt first, knowing putting on his boxers would be one hell of a struggle. He carefully, slipped the boxers on, hissing half way through.

He shook his head, letting his wet hair dry slightly. He then, limped back to Dream's room and shut the door with a sigh. He dropped the towel and limped over to the length mirror laid perfectly against the wall.

He turned to the side and slowly lifted the shirt. A few light bruises dotted around, a lot on his thighs. He let out a loud groan and fell back on the bed. He curled up for a moment, before the smell of food reached inside the room.

He remembered he was hungry, hangry even. He stood up slowly and slowly walked out into the kitchen. He kept his hand against the wall for support. Dream spun around with a plate and placed it on there table. He smiled at George.

"Look at you, actually being able to walk on his legs!" Dream teased. "Yeah, fuck you, feels like I ripped apart." George said, taking a seat. He let out another hiss as he gently placed himself down.

"You said harder." Dream said, raising his hands up and shrugging. George glared at him. Dream closed his eyes and gave him a big smile. "I hate you." George said.

Dream went behind him and placed his hands on his shoulders, kissing his cheek. "I love you too, love." Dream said.