🎂Happy Birthday pt2🎂

Resuming from last part-

George whined and whined as he aggressively rocked his hips. He got very upset when the man under him pulled him to a stop.

"Slow down.." He whispered, sending goosebumps through out George's body.

"N-No..please -!"

Clay tightened his grip on the brunet's hips, he gently and slowly guided his hips. George squeezed his shoulders.

"C-Clay I can't..pl-please..."

"Patient~" Clay cooed, nipping at his neck. George tilted his head back, rocking his hips in rhythm with Clays guiding. His breath quickened and his hands pulled at Clays hair.

"M-mM~ nghH~!" George moaned out.

They both jumped as they heard the front door open, George quickly rolled off Clay and sat far away from him.

"What did I miss?" Nick said with a smile. Clay and George looked at each other with wide eyes, looking back at Nick.

"Nothing." Clay said, shaking his head. George giggled.

Later that night~

"Alright, goodnight dickheads." Nick said, waving George and Clay as he headed toward his room. Clay and George looked at each other before George acted quickly and captured the blonds lips in a kiss. The room filled with the loud noises of smacking sounds and moaning from George. Clay pulled back and started bucking his hips up.

"Uh-AhaA~!!" George moaned, throwing his head down into Clays shoulder.

"Shh- you have to be quiet..got it?"

George slightly nodded. He started rocking his hips biting Clays shoulder. Clay hissed, tensing up his shoulder. He stopped George and gripped his chin.

"My room, 30 seconds." Clay spoke sternly.

30 seconds~

George laid on Clays bed, patiently waiting. Clay came in holding a finger to his mouth and shutting the door with a smile. George sat up and grabbed Clay, pulling him under him. George straddled him, his legs on either side of his thighs. George kept his hands on Clay chest to keep him laying down as he slid down to the ground. He pulled Clays shorts and boxers off at once and immediately lowered himself. Clays hand slid into George's hair grabbing a fistful.

"Oh- fUck~" Clay moaned out. George let out long hums and moans as he moved his head up and down. Clays head tilted back ever so slightly and his hand pulling at George's hair making the Brit moan over and over again sending shivers throughout Clays body.

"DaMnit~! So-O close~"

George immediately pulled off with a loud pop, wiping his mouth and panting. Clay lifted his head confused. George smiled and stood up, crawling back onto the bed and hovering over Clay. George began to strip down to nothing, Clay watching it all. Clays hands rubbed George's sides as he slowly lowered himself. George forced himself all the way making both of them let out noises. George waited a minute before beginning to slowly lift himself and slowly drop himself. Clay had sat up a bit, leaning against the headboard, to nip at George's chest and neck.

"M-mHM~" George moaned through his closed lips. Clay bit down on his shoulder earning a lewd moan from the Brit.

"F-FuCk~!"

George began to speed up a bit, the sound of skin clapping grew louder and louder. Each time George sped up, the sound would increase to the point where they couldn't hear each other let out moans and whimpers.

"ClaY~!! Cl-cLose!"

Almost immediately after he let out those words he released all over himself and Clay. Of course, he slowed down but Clay was still going and for that he picked George up and slammed him back down.

"Ca-CLAY~!"

George's head hung low and his hands resting in front of him on Clays chest as Clay repeatedly thrusted up into George as picking him up and slamming him back down hurt him. After what felt like ages, he finally was able to release inside of George.

He lifted George and laid him next to him. They both laid on their backs staring at the ceiling, attempting to catch their breaths.

George eventually rolled over and cuddled next to Clay, taking in his scent as if he hadn't just been engulfed with the scent of Clay.

"Happy birthday?" George muttered, lifting his head. Clay let out his famous wheeze.

Yeah this is shitty but I want to get it over with because it's past August 💀