🪡Needle and Thread🧵

Fluff
———————————

"Alright start it!" Karl screeched, jumping onto the couch next to Nick, sitting cris cross. Nick happily threw some of the blanket over him. He looked over at Clay and George who laid together, cuddle close, not even worried about Nick or Karl. George laid in between Clays legs, facing the tv. Clay had his arms wrapped around his torso. Karl felt a little pain in his gut, his smile faded as he looked down. Nick nudged him and raised a brow. Karl smiled and turned back to the tv.

5 minutes later-

Karl had his hand in a fist, resting it against his cheek. Him and Nick sat far from each other as George and Clay, again, were cuddled together on the small couch. Nick and Karl both reached for the popcorn at the same time, their hands touching. They both gasped and looked at each other, as Karl pulled his hand back Nick grabbed and held his hand, rubbing circles with his thumb.

"C'mere.." Nick whispered, patting right next to him. Karl looked at the tv then at Clay and George, he looked at Nick and hesitantly scooted closer. Nick wrapped his arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer, Karl laying against his leg. He turned onto his back and had Nicks arm laying on his stomach as his back laid against his thigh.

Karl's eyes were wide, blush covering his cheeks. His heart felt as if it were about to pump out of his chest. His vision was growing blurry and the darkness of the room was starting to take over. He let out a breath when Nick started to rub his hand on his chest.

"You okay?" Nick whispered. Karl nodded very quickly. He could feel the goosebumps on his legs. Nick shifted, sitting up completely and walking out the room. Karl hugged himself thinking he did something wrong. He rocked back and forth staring at the ground, his eyes were almost watering. He feared he had scared Nick off, until he heard the door creak and a light but heavy footsteps. Nick motioned Karl to get up, Karl stood up and Nick laid down. He patted in front of him giving Karl a smile that he could barely see through the darkness. He hesitantly laid down in front of Nick, facing the tv.

He shivered as Nick placed a blanket over them before sliding his arm around Karl. Karl shifted a bit to get comfortable making Nick chuckle.

"If you're uncomfortable please don't hesitate to get up okay?" Nick whispered into his ear. Karl nodded, still staring at the tv. Nick nuzzled his face into the back of Karl's neck and let himself fall asleep. Karl stayed up to watch the whole movie as it was interesting to him. He panicked when he heard shifting from the other couch. He squinted his eyes, widened them, he did everything to try and see. He noticed George and Clay were sleeping and he smiled. He looked back at Nick who was snoring lightly. He giggled, grabbing the remote and shutting off the tv.