📦moving📦

June 27th

It was finally happening. George was officially moving in with his best friends, Dream and Sapnap. After years of Dream begging, even Sapnap begging a couple times. After moving into a bigger home for this action to happen, and it was happening right at their finger tips.

"I think that's the last one." Dream said, as he passed Sapnap through the front door, a box in his hands as he carried it inside. Dream carried the box upstairs to George's new room.

He let out a sigh as he set it down. He looked up at the man, who was looking all around at the new space. Dream couldn't help but smile. "Something new, huh?" Dream said, completely out of breath from going up and down the stairs.

George turned around and looked at the blond. He nodded. "You like it?" Dream asked. George smiled and nodded. "I just have to get used to the new..area, I guess." George said, shrugging his shoulders. Dream nodded.

"And that's the last one from the truck." Sapnap said, setting a box down on top of many others. His hands fell on his hips as he fought for air.

"Have fun organizing shit, I'm taking a nap." Sapnap said, patting Dream's shoulder before exiting. Dream shook his head. "You're helping dickhead!" He shouted.

George giggled as he started opening boxes. "Sorry for making you guys carrying everything, I know most of it is heavy." George said. Dream let out a 'tsk'. "Did you think I was gonna let you carry everything yourself? Come on now Georgie." Dream said.

George smiled and scrunched his nose as he began pulling things out. "The bed won't be here until tomorrow I believe, do you want my room for tonight and I'll sleep on the couch." Dream said.

George shook his head. "You've sacrificed enough today, you'll need somewhere comfortable to sleep." George said. "And I'm ready to sacrifice more!" Dream said.

"Seriously Dream-" "Take. The fucking. Bed." Dream said. George chuckled.

Little after

Dream and George stood at the doorway staring at the somewhat empty room. George smiled and wrapped his arms around himself as he walked back in. Dream smiled at George smiling so big.

"You can paint the walls if you want." Dream said. George looked at him. "We can go to the store tomorrow and buy paint, or anything you want." Dream said.

"I like the blue, I can see it perfectly, you chose the right color Dream." George said, a smile on his face. Dream grinned. "I know you too well." He said. George nodded.

"Still, you can decorate it however you like, it's your room now." Dream said, crossing his arms and leaning against the frame. George walked over to the window and watched cars pass over the streets, and the waves at the beach.

"Thanks a lot Dream, couldn't have done this without you." George said. Dream winked at him before walking out.