🧍‍♂️Fluffy🧍‍♂️

Here! Have this random chapter I have decided to post since I haven't been posting! 🏃

______________
Fluff
_______________

George sat on the edge of the counter, lightly kicking his feet as he scrolled through his phone waiting for the oven to beep, indicating his pizza was done.

"Hey~" Dream muttered, slowly walking into the kitchen. His voice a bit raspy and sleepy like. His hair messy and his shirt missing. George looked up and slightly smiled.

"About time you woke up." George said sarcastically, giggling after. Dream chuckled as he slid in between George's legs and wrapped his arms around his torso, pressing his face against his chest. George laid his arms on the blonds shoulders and continued to scroll through on his phone.

"What time is it?" Dream mumbled. George placed his phone down beside him and leaned back a bit.

"Hmm?"

"What time is it?" Dream asked again this time more audible for George to hear. George looked down at his phone.

"Almost 2." He said, carefully running his fingers through Dreams bedhead. Dream groaned and pushed his head against George's chest causing him to lean back.

"Clay!" George giggled. Dream looked up and smiled sleepily. He lifted George back up and laid his head back against his chest.

"I'm making pizza if you want any, I know you're hungry." George spoke softly, peering down at the top of Dreams head. Dream looked up with a little smile.

"George."

"Yeah?"

Dream smiled even more.

"You're beautiful~" he said, keeping his smile. George giggled as he leaned down, capturing his lips in a sweet kiss. He pulled away with a smile.

"You're a dork." George said, playfully rolling his eyes. Dream chuckled and pulled George closer to the edge.

"And you love it~" Dream mumbled, leaning into his cheek.

"Okay love birds are we deciding lunch or?" Sapnap interrupted them. They both glanced at Sapnap and giggled.

"I'm making pizza." George said, looking over at the oven. Sapnap sat down at the table.

"You let George cook?" Sapnap asked dream jokingly.

"Hey! I'm not that bad of a cook." George protested. Sapnap side smiled with his teeth and inhaled.

"Okay to be fair-"

"Now you sound like Dream." Sapnap said before they all let out a laugh. Dream gave George a quick peck on the lips before he slithered his way to the table, taking a seat next to Sapnap.

"We need to vlog again, I mean it's been a week since we've done a "daily" vlog." Sapnap said.

"That's true." George said pushing himself off the counter as the oven beeped. Dream sat there playing with the rings on his fingers, he looked up with raised brows.

"Sorry what?" He asked staring at them. George tsk'd and rolled his eyes.

"Daily vlog?" Sapnap said. Dream shrugged.

"Wheres the vlog camera?" He asked, standing up. Dream followed him with his head.

"Uhhh- I think it's in my office? I'm not sure." Dream said. Sapnap nodded and headed toward the office. George turned around with a plate of two slices of pizza and slid it to Dream.