Car sex

Dnf
CW: blowjob, dry humping

Dream and George were on their way home from a friends wedding, but they couldn't stop laughing at each other. They would either make fun of how the other looked or just looked at each other and would laugh.

Their relationship was a bit confusing. They would preach that they were only friends, yet you could always see them together wherever and always being touchy.

Well right now, with Dream in the driver seat, George in the passenger, glaring at Dream as they were stopped at a red light. Dream had on hand resting on the wheel, fiddling with the rings on his fingers. It was a figit for not only his adhd, but anxiety.

George was feeling a current way, his stomach was twirling, something in him wanted to lean over at make out with him, just mess with him a lot. George quickly looked away as the light turned green.

"God, traffic is fucking horrible." Dream sighed, rolling his head back as he was stopped again. Dream looked at George with a smile. George leaned over a bit, just enough to almost be touching noses with him.

Dream's smile dropped as he glanced up and down from George's lips to his eyes. "You trying to tell me something?" Dream said quietly, a slight grin forming on his face. George couldn't help but smile and let out a laugh before falling back into his seat.

Dream looked back at the road with a chuckle. He dropped his arm on the armrest with his other hand still on the wheel. "Oh wait! I love this song!" Dream said, turning up the volume. George recognized the song, it was OHMAMI, by Chase Atlantic.

"You are a dork." George said, shaking his head. Dream looked at George singing to the song. George looked Dream up and down before leaning back over, but this time, he placed his hand right over Dream's crotch.

Dream slighted lifted his body and raised a brow, now both hands were on the wheel and he gripped the wheel so tight his knuckles turned white.

"What're you doing..." Dream breathed, he stared down at George who smiled up at him. Dream's eyes were wide and in shock. He quickly looked up as the car in front of him started moving.

George took the opportunity to unbuckle his belt and unzip the blonde's pants. He pulled out the Blonde's dick and took no second longer in slowly moving his hand up and down.

Dream pushed his lips in and threw his head back, he let out a low moan in the process. George slowly sped up before lowering his head down. Dream threw his head on the steering wheel with a groan.

"Fuck," he let out. George moved his head slowly up and down as Dream drove. "You're doing this on purpose aren't you.." Dream chuckled. George moved his hand along with his head movements, earning low moans from the blond.

As George began to speed up, Dream's hand fell on top of George's head, helping to push him down more. "Oh fuck," he moaned, his head fell back again, only to rise back up when the light turned green again.

George let out noises of his own, sending vibrations throughout Dream's body, which into pushed him closer to his point.

George had pulled off for second, catching his breath and jacking Dream off for a distraction. Dream ran his fingers through the brunettes hair, stopping at the back of his neck.

His hand stayed there even when George went back to sucking him off. "George, motherfucker," he moaned. Thank god for tinted windows, and for it being late at night.

Dream's breathing got quicker, giving George the warning that he was almost there. "I'm gonna cum, fuck I'm gonna cum." Dream moaned, grabbing a fistful of George's hair on Hmm in his hand.

Luckily, god was on his side and they were stopped at the red light. Dream rolled his head back and pushed George's head down. He let out a low moan as he released.

He let out loud breaths, trying to catch his breath as he pulled George up. George looked like a mess, tears rolling down his face, most of his tears dried on his face. George smiled as he wiped his eyes.

He zipped Dreams pants back up and buckled his belt before leaning back in his seat giggling. "Oh, you think it's funny? I'm driving horny fucker." Dream said. The light suddenly turned green and they were off.

However, Dream pulled into a hotel parking lot. That's when George realized, he'd messed up a lot. Dream unbuckled his seat belt and leaned over the console and grabbed George's face.

"Look at yourself." He said quietly, nodding down at George's crotch. George whined and leaned closer. Dream backed away with a chuckle.

George unbuckled his seat belt and climbed over on top of Dream. Now, straddling his lap, his hands on Dream's shoulders. "I hope you realize what you are doing right now, and not just drunk." Dream chuckled, his hands squeezing George's hips.

"Did you see me even pick up one drink?" George said, his voice sharp. Dream raised his brows. "That's cute." He said, leaning forward. The music was still blasting in this moment. They paid no kinds to it, even after it continued to change throughout Dream's playlist.

Dream slowly moved George forward and back. George ran his hand up the back of Dream's neck and into his hair, his breath was already hitching.

"Holy shit, that feels good." George sighed, his head rolling back just a bit. Dream leaned forward and kissed George's neck. George, taken back by this action, let out a gasp and gripped Dream's hair. George tilted his head slightly.

"Keep making those noises baby." Dream said quietly. George then let out a moan and rocked his hips harder. Dream let out low moans to the act. 

George's let his head fall, biting his lip to prevent from spitting out anymore noises. To him, it was embarrassing. Dream slipped his hands under George's suit, before slipping it off of him and throwing it in the passenger seat.

George was already sweating, but Dream had been sweating since the beginning. He untucked George's shirt and ran his hands up under the shirt. His cold hands making George jump slightly.

"Keep moving like that, fuck." Dream whispered, his head rolled back. George kept his eyes on his movements, his hands gripping Dream's suit as he tried not to look up and make eye contact, or make any noises.

However, Dream noticed the brunet had stopped making noises. He hooked his finger under his chin and lifted his head. He pulled George down closer, their noses brushing. "Don't hold those pretty noises, I wanna hear them." He said, his voice slightly sharp.

George closed his eyes and rocked his hips a bit faster. (Call out my name would be a good song right here tbh) Dream nodded and helped guide the brunet. George's moans only got louder as he reached closer to his release.

"Fuck, fuck, Dream.." he moaned, his hands cupping Dream's neck. Dream let out noises of his own as he got aggressive with rocking George's hips. George's body shook slightly as he released, Dream followed suit.

Both of them were left panting and a hot, sweaty mess. George wrapped his arms around Dream and hugged him tightly. Dream did the same.

"I fucking love you, George." Dream sighed. George leaned into his ear, "I love you more, Dream." He said. Dream smiled and kissed George's cheek.

I have been waiting to post this one! :)
Honestly, might be one of my favs! Also I'm only posting this tonight and nothing else because I'm a bit busy today and I'm watching stranger things tonight! I'm working on the next chapter in together at once! So, be ready for that

Vote??? <3