Motor bike

Dnf

Disclaimer, I don't know many motorcycle terms, even though my uncle has motorcycles and I freaking love them 😭
I also fucking love fast cars, and always wanted a dirt bike. :)

Dream loved motorcycles, dirt bikes, fast cars, all things in that category. He's actually gotten many, many speeding tickets, etc. Let's say, he can be a wreck less driver, it's his nature.

George, on the other hand, is absolutely terrified of getting on a motorcycle or anything of that genre. However, he used to absolutely love motorcycles, he used to drive them as well. That was before he had gotten in a horrible accident, leaving a death in his family, and a serious injury.

Dream and George were hanging out in Dream's garage, Dream was showing George his new motorcycle. He was so happy and couldn't stop smiling while explaining to George how long and hard he worked for this.

"That's awesome babe." George said, nodding his head. Dream's smile dropped to a mischievous grin. George raised a brow. "What?" He asked. Dream grabbed the keys and dangled them.

"Let's go for a ride." He said. George stood straight and stared at the motorcycle. He shook his head and stepped back. "Fuck no." He said. "Oh come on! I promise I won't go fast, please George." He said.

Dream didn't know about George's past with motorcycles, or that he used to love riding them. After the accident, George never brought it up to anyone, and just stayed away from them in general. So when he meant Dream, he never mentioned anything about them.

"Dream, I'm not really sure about this.." George said. "I won't ask you to ride with me again." Dream said. George trusted Dream, he just couldn't get past the trauma of his past.

"Come on." Dream said, putting on his gear and hopping on. He tightened his gloves and pushed his visor up to look at George. He nodded at the other black helmet sitting on the other motorcycle Dream owned.

"I promise, I won't let you get hurt." Dream said. George sighed and grabbed the helmet. He slipped behind Dream and wrapped his arms around him. "Hang on." Dream said.

They took off and were already half way down the street. George tightened his grip on Dream, squeezing the life out of him.

As they kept going, George started to relax and loosen his grip, he looked up and examined the area. The night sky, having only the street lights to give them a path. He smiled.

He put his hands on Dream's shoulders as he felt more comfortable. George was starting to enjoy the ride, being there with his partner, he felt much safer. He leaned back a bit, giving Dream some space.

However, suddenly, Dream hit the brakes to slow down a bit. George flew forward a bit, his hands quickly wrapped around Dreams waist. He leaned back against him and laid his head against Dream's back.

Dream chuckled as he took a turn. He followed down the street, making loud noises as he passed houses. George giggled knowing how angry everyone will be.

Before he knew it, they were back in Dream's garage. Dream let out a sigh as he pulled his helmet off. He fixed his hair as George took his helmet off. He got off and set the helmet down.

"So?" Dream let out. George looked back at the man still stuck to the seat of his motorbike. He shrugged. He didn't know if right now would be a good time to tell Dream about his past.

"I mean, it was alright. Almost launched me but, you know." George said, he shrugged at the end. Dream chuckled and got off his motorcycle. He set his helmet down on the handle and grabbed George's hips.

"You loved it, didn't you." He said, a smile on his face. George smiled and turned away. "I can't say I loved it, but it was alright. I haven't done that since I was like 18." George said.

"Wait, you've rode a motorcycle before?" Dream asked. George gridded his teeth. "You're gonna wanna sit down for this sugar.." George said.