🩸Blood Sucker🩸

Smut

Degrading, rough, over stim,
———————————————-

I hate this :/

Some people ask what it's like to be in a relationship. Some ask why. But nobody thinks to ask what it's like to be in love with a Vampire?

That's right. A blood. Sucking vampire.

Why?

Because they "don't exist".

Or so...that's what everyone thinks...

—————-

~George POV~

"Ay George! Remember, we have a football game tonight!" Sapnap shouted at me as he walked past. I nodded.

I'm George, captain of the football team. Now you may be thinking- 'oh he's an F-boy!' 'Oh he plays girls!' Well, you thought wrong. See, I was more so forced to like football by my dad. I was scared that if he found out I'd rather do Cheer or soccer, he'd disown me. Of course, nobody knows I'm gay and nobody needs to know. Not even my best friend Karl Jacobs knows.

Let me tell you the worst part of being the captain of the football team. Sure, you're hot! Or at least that's what all the girls like to say. Girls are all over you and asking you to date them, fuck them, kiss them, hell even get them pregnant. I hate it so much to point where I might actually just fuck them out of existence. But, of course being gay has perks of not being interested in pussy and boobs..it's more of di-

"GEORGE!"

I was quickly snapped out my thoughts. Sapnap was waving at me.

"Hellooo? Are you listening?"

"S-Sorry got distracted." I lied.

"Stop getting distracted and come on! There's a new boy!" Sapnap said, grabbing my wrist and pulling through the crowd of people. Being short was also a problem. Wow george, captain of the football team and your short? Yeah I know- I'm average okay!

"Excuse me-" I said pushing through people. My eyes went wide when I saw him. Tall, muscular, almost as pale as me, dirty blond, sparkling green eyes, freckles all over his arms and cheeks, holy shit he was perfect.

"George! I said wait!" Sapnap shouted. I didn't listen I walked up to the boy and greeted him.

"Hi, I'm George Davidson." I said, putting my hand out for him to shake. He looked down at me with a arched brow.

Fuck, he looked scary.

I gulped, putting my hand back in my pocket.

"S-Sorry I'll leave you alone." I stuttered before turning around and walking back into the crowd.

Well that was fucking embarrassing, way to go dumbo!

Just the two he bell rang, sending students off to their classrooms.

"George Davidson!"