🛏Hotel Room🛏

Smut

Praise, degrading
——————————-

"Alright, rules are..no sex, no sex talk,-"

George and Dream listened to Sapnap and Karl explain their rules that they came up with for the two. George already didn't like the first rule, neither did Dream.

"Ok wait- why can't we have sex, but you too can touch each other?" Dream interrupted Sapnap.

"We- we don't!"

"The video on my camera roll says otherwise-"

"OKAY FINE!"

Dream smiled.

Later that night

"You know I think it should be Me and Dream in a bed and Sapnap and George in a bed so we know nothing will happen." Karl suggested.

"Yeah- no I'm not sleeping with him." George said, he was very cranky and somewhat horny.

"What about you and Karl, me and Dream?" Sapnap said. George shook his head staring directly at Dream.

"I can't trust you two in the same bed-"

"Cant trust you either Nickolas." George said tapping his arm that were crossed.

"Alright alright." Dream said standing up and grabbing George's wrist. He quickly pulled him Into the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Dream asked, leaning against the door with his arms crossed. George turned away.

"You aren't helping it..thats for sure." George said, tapping his foot on the ground. That's when it hit Dream. He rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"George, I really would help you- but their stupid rule-"

"So? It's our relationship and bodies? We can't help wot happens and when we have urges?" George snapped back.

"Don't get an attitude."

"Dream I can't-"

"Zip it."

George pouted at dream.

"Put the pout away. Now."

George fixed his face.

"And stop with the attitude or I won't help you at all, understood?"

George nodded his head.

"Good boy, now go apologize." Dream said, stepping out of the way and opening the door. George rushed out and sat back down on a stool. He spun around a couple of times until he felt a pair of eyes burning against the back of his head. He gulped before looking at Sapnap who was cuddled up with Karl on their bed.

"Sapnap."

Sapnap lifted his head with a hum.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for?" Dream whispered as he passed George. George cleared his throat.