〰️laid back〰️

I'm kinda bored so here you go

George let out a sigh as he sat down next to his fiancée, Dream, who looked at him with a smile. "What's a matter boo?" George giggle at the new nickname. He looked at Dream and shrugged. "C'mere." He said patting his lap. George smiled more and crawled onto his lap. Dream let out a sigh and a groan as George sat on his lap cris cross facing the tv.

"Better?" Dream whispered into his ear. George bit his lip and nodded letting out a hum. "You seem a little tense, you sure nothing is wrong?" George let out a shaky sigh and nodded. "I'm perfectly fine..thank you babe." "Mm, don't lie." Dream hummed as he leaned into his neck and started to kiss lightly. George's breath picked up.

"H-Hey..w-wait don't.." George stuttered as he started to arch his back. Dream chuckled and licked up to his ear lobe. He gently bit his ear lobe earning a quiet whimper from the Brit. "D-Dream..cut it- mm~ stop it.." "whhyyyy? You're so delicious I can't help it.." Dream groaned kissing at his jawline. George huffed and squeezed his hands. "Dream..I'm exhausted..please." George breathed turning his head to the side to look at his future husband.

"I'll be gentle, promise." Dream whispered. George let out a moan and leaned back against him closing his eyes. Dream started to get more aggressive with his kisses, only wanting to please his lover. "D-Dream.." George moaned quietly.

Dreams hands started to travel down George's legs and back up to his thighs and squeezing lightly. His hands started to travel into his inner thigh ever so slowly. "Stop teasing me- just please..it hurts.." George whined. Dream kissed him to make him shut up as he moved a bit faster with his hands this time moving under his pants and slightly stroking against his dick. George let out moans.

"F-Faster..please-" "hm, watch it.." dream chuckled. George's breath hitched and he started to squirm around. "You want it, right?" George nodded and whimpered. Dream groaned and slipped his hand up to his neck and grabbed the side gently, not too tight not too loose. "Oh my go- please dream-" "thought you were exhausted?" "I- fucking- just- I don't care..just fuck me.." he breathed.

Dream kissed his cheek before scooping him up and carrying him to their bedroom in the back. He gently placed him down on the bed and pulled off both of their shirts. He leaned down and kissed up George's chest smiling almost the whole time as they contained eye contact.

"God.." George breathed. Dream kissed him again, George let out small hums and pulled gently at his hair. Dream tilted his head back and groaned. He moved back down George's chest to his sweatpants where he playfully hooked his fingers under the hem and slowly pulled it down.

"Y-You play too much..mm" George stuttered. Dream chuckled and licked at his clothes erection. "F-Fuck.." George groaned throwing his head back and covering his face. Dream licked more and noted until he finally took off his boxers to see his dick leaking of pre cum. "look at you~" Dream teased. George groaned and kicked at him.

He kitten licked to tease George a bit; in which George wasn't very happy about. "S-Stop..mHmp-" George moaned. Dream pulled back and pulled off his shorts and boxers and leaned back down. He grabbed George's dick and gently licked up his cock. "Fuck- mm~" George moaned breathing heavily.

"Show me how much you want it." Dream whispered. George took no second longer, he sat up and pushed dream back against the headboard and slid down. He maintained eye contact as he wrapped his hands around his dick and slipped it through his lips, letting out a slight moan. Dream groaned and his hand fell into the Brit's hair helping to push him down.

"Fuck babe," Dream moaned; rolling his head back. George kept some form of eye contact, switching from up at Dream to back down to his work. George let out moans as he moved up and down. "You- oh fuck- good fucking boy..." Dream groaned. George let out more satisfied moans from the praises he received.

George pushed farther and farther until he finally let out a gag and pulled off with a gasp; saliva connected from his lips to Dreams tip. Dream sat up and gripped his hair and pulled him up. He pulled George onto his lap and placed him above his dick. "Lay down, I'll do the rest." Dream whispered. George laid on his back with a hum as Dream collects the bottle of lube and poured some onto his fingers. He gently stretched George out before lubing up his dick and lining up to his hole.

"Ready?" Dream asked. George sighed. "Yes, please..." with that, Dream pushed in very, very, slowly. Which this aggravated and annoyed George a bit but also pleased him as the pain wasn't too bad. "Fuck! That feels good.." George moaned. Dream stopped for a moment and planted both his hands on either side of George's head. He leaned down and they sloppily made out. During this make out session dream pushed all the way making George pull back to let out a whine/moan.

"George- r- fuck- relax..you're-" Dream winced. George grabbed his shoulders and squeezed almost digging his nails into his skin. Dream started to rub circles into his hips to calm him as he gently kissed him. George moaned when Dream began to buck his hips gently and slowly. George pulled back and bit his lip harshly.

"Let me hear you baby." Dream huffed. George clawed at Dreams forearms and dug his nails deep into his skin. Dream hissed and groaned at the pain but shook it off every time as his focus was to please both him and his lover. "Ah- fuck~ Dream..hmph!" Dream grabbed George's duck and started to move his hand up and down slowly while bucking his hips a bit faster.

All this stimulation at once nearly shoved George over the edge before Dream let go and gripped tightly on his sides. George glanced at Dream with his eyes half lidded. Dreams focus was down at his movements as he let out groans and huffs. He thrusted faster and faster and watched as George's eyes rolled back along with his head. He watched the Brit grip tightly onto the sheets and pulled as he arched his back. Dream knew exactly why he was doing this which only made him smirk.

"Fuck! NgH~" Dreams hands slid along George's arms and connected with George's hands, their fingers locked as Dream leaned forward and snapped his hips aggressively. George screamed out barely and arched his back. Dream bit his neck lightly and groaned. He pulled back and George griped his shoulders once more as Dream gripped his hips. "I- almost~" George moaned keeping eye contact. Dream nodded and bit his lip before leaning forward and kissing his lover passionately and full of lust.

George's moans got more high pitch and breathily. Dream slammed harder and harder which he himself started to let out mini little moans in between. George finally arched his back far and scratched at Dreams back which sent him over the edge and their both released. George fell back into the sheets panting and moaning. Dream pulled out and planted his hands on either side of George's head with his head hung low.

They took a second to bath their breaths before Dream kissed his forehead and rolled beside him with his hands on his chest. George let out a sleepily chuckle and turned to face his lover. Dream smirked at him. "I love you, thank you for stepping into my life not only as my one and only but as my best friend, you've shown me that anything is possible and I feel so safe and protected and okay when I'm with you, thank you." George mumbled. Dream blinked a couple times trying to process what he was just told before he leaned forward and aggressively kissed George cupping his cheek.

"I fucking love you, babe" Dream sighed connecting their foreheads. George let out a giggle and cupped his wrists.

Hi....

Bye....