Sex

I'm bored so have some practice smut that I was proud of :)

Rough sex, degrading, yeah just- it's sex :)
—————————————————————————

George moaned as Dream aggressively thrusted into him,

"Fuck! Dream!"

Dream's breath hitched as he focused on pleasing his partner, nothing else mattered. Not the fact that his best friend was right down the hall. Not the fact that the bed could be heard from a mile away. Not the fact that the sound of their skin clapping together was impossibly louder than George's moans.

"You feel- fucking- so good," Dream spoke through gridded teeth. The speed he was thrusting into the Brit was humanly impossible, and it pleasured George to the max. His eyes rolled back, head tilted back against the pillow that propped his head up, hands tangled in the sheets, back arched perfectly, it turned Dream on so fucking much.

"I'm gonna cum! D-Ah! Fuck!"

"Your gonna cum?"

George nodded with a whine, his lips sealed shut. His tongue lolled out as Dream shifted, speeding up again. Dream moaned at the sight, digging his nails into George's sides. His hand ventured up and pinned the brits wrists above his head, giving him better ability to fuck the Brit with ease. George's moans grew louder and louder, insanely louder.

"Cum for me, show me how good it feels." Dream cooed, kissing George roughly. George's back arched as he let out a moan in the kiss, the heated and lust filled kiss that drove him insane. He pulled away, yanking his wrists trying to get out of grip of his lover who chuckled at him.

"Fuck! Please-Uha~!" He cried, his body jerking back as he begged for more. Dreams body ached and his abdomen cramped and burned from the constant contact of skin to skin. His thrusts were getting sloppier and slower which only resulted in George whining.

"Ha-rder! Please- oh dream! I-I'm so close!" George begged, and with that, Dream gave it his all, forcefully slamming into the Brit warning ear raping screams.

"Yeah! L-Like that! Fuck me!" The brunet moaned and groaned, shouting with pleasure. His nails digging into the blonds tanned skin making him hiss and groan, moaning as he watched his lover practically melt.

"Fucking slut, you love this don't you? Yeah, such a slut for me."

George moaned lifting his body up and pulling Dream down into a kiss, he let out breathily moans pausing in between each one. With one thrust, he released his load, moaning into Dreams mouth as the blonds tongue ventured into his mouth. But, Dream never stopped thrusting, he continued to forcefully thrust into him. George's eyes rolled back and he whined at the overstim.

"Dream! T-To-ngH! Too much!"

Dream bit down on his lovers neck, licking up to his jawline and kissing back down. George's hands finally released from Dreams hands and tangled into the back of Dreams golden locks.

"Shit!" George moaned, grinding upwards. Dream groaned and started pausing between each thrust. He would thrust, pause for a split second, and repeat. Finally, he gave one last powerful thrust and came inside the boy. Dream collapsed on top of George, panting and exhausted.

"Fuck!" Dream shouted, panting heavily. George ran his fingers up and down the back of Dreams hair. Dream hummed in result.

"That was the best sex I've had in my life." George panted, giggling after. Dream chuckled and kissed his cheek before standing up. He stretched, letting out groans as his body ached and was already sore.

"Fuck- that's gonna hurt.." he said, hugging his stomach and hunching over onto the bed, his face planted in the sheets. George sat up and lifted the blonds chin. He smiled and rubbed their noses together giving him an Eskimo kiss. Dream smiled and tilted his head, leaning forward connecting their lips in a sweet and slow kiss. George pulled away with a giggle.

"I love you," George said, tangling his fingers in the back of Dreams hair. Dream leaned forward, planting his knuckles into the sheets.

"I love you more George."

I WROTE THIS EARLIER AND FELL IN LOVE!!!!