Accidental?

Lime
—————————

"Hey everyone!" Dream called out as he started up his stream. People in the chat were going wild. He indeed, had face cam on. Which, he wasn't worried about as he's already done a face reveal about 2 months back. Of course, people were still shocked and going insane.

"Sooooo, I have a bit of a surprise.." Dream said, a smile growing on his face. He grabbed his phone and began texting someone. After he hit send he quickly placed his phone down and crossed his arm, tapping his foot as he leaned back in his chair and smiled at the camera, waiting. He spun around in his chair as his door flung open. He smiled at the man who walked through. The brunet ran in and squatted down to show his face. It was George.

Dream chuckled as Sapnap came bursting in. Sapnap pushed George away and winked at the camera. Dream wheezed watching the two fight. After a few minutes they finally got seated and settled. Dream in between George and Sapnap as they kept making comments and jokingly fighting.

"Dream Team meetup!" Dream shouted, throwing his arms up. George smiled and waved at the camera, Sapnap sat laid back with his arms crossed.

"This man interrupted me during my sleep." Sapnap mumbled, pointing at Dream. Dream smacked his finger away and proceeded to look through chat. He turned dono's off for reasons and kept the chat sub only. He had been doing that since he revealed his face as a lot of people grew toxic, which was expected. He'd been getting hate on everything which was why it took forever for him to do a face reveal. He kept getting pressured and it stressed him a lot. The only person- or people or gave him hope and kept him up was Sapnap and George.

"George finally decided to come see me, after sleeping for hours." Dream said, crossing his arms. George rolled his eyes and playfully punched Dream's arm making him chuckle. Sapnap made faces at the camera making chat giggle. He glanced at the other two who were giving each other looks. Sapnap leaned into the mic and said,

"DNF is real you guys! I witnessed it all.."

Dream and George stared at Sapnap. They all bursted into fits of laughter.

Later~

"George, look at Dream and tell me he isn't the finest man you've ever seen-?" Dream read. They both looked at each other at the same time, not realizing how close they were til their lips brushed together. They both quickly pulled back, George turned away leaning out of camera view as he "gaged" and wiped his lips. Dream wheezed as he wiped his lips. Sapnap stood behind them laughing so hard he about fell to the floor.

"I-I toLD you DNF was R-rEAl!" Sapnap struggled to let out. Dream slammed his fist on the desk, laying his head on his arm as he struggled to catch his breath. George stayed out of view as his face was red and he was very shocked.

"HaH- HoLy shIt.." Dream muttered out, tilting his head up. He didn't bother to look at chat, he knew what they were probably saying. Dream shook his head as George ran out the room, Dream started wheezing again watching him run away.

"I-I can't- breathe!" Dream laughed. Sapnap stumbled behind Dream's chair and laid his head on his shoulder laughing.

"Oh my god that's getting clipped." He said into his shoulder. They both laughed, trying to calm down but failing at the thought of it getting clipped.

"Oh shit- wheres George?"

"He ran- HE said I'm OuT!" Sapnap started laughing again. Dream muted and turned off the camera before standing up and rushing out.

"George?" He called out. He heard loud thuds coming from the kitchen, Dream ran to the kitchen to see George hunched over the counter chugging a water.

"Hey I'm sorry, it wasn't on purpose I-" Dream started.

"N-No..don't apologize..I-I-" George interrupted him. Dream stepped closer behind George. George lifted his head and let out shaky breaths.

"I liked it.." he mumbled quietly, praying Dream didn't hear him. Dream's eyes went wide, he definitely heard that. He cupped George's cheek and leaned down, connecting their lips. George wrapped his arms around his neck, running his fingers through the back of Dreams hair. As they pulled back, Sapnap let out a very loud "ooOooOooO"

"Shut it Nick." Dream shouted, letting go or George. Sapnap chuckled and rushed back into the room. Dream and George followed. They quickly sat back down and resumed their stream.

And afterwards...Dream and George had a bit of...fun~~~

TEEHEE...