😩Sex😩

___________
Smut:
|Degrading, rough, BDSM, strong language|
(DNF)
___________

"Pumpkin?" Dream called as he entered the living room. George groaned and threw himself around. He raised his brows at him.

"Wot!" He shouted. Dream raised a brow and straightened up his face.

"Excuse you?" Dream spoke with a strong tone.

"Uhhh-"

"Bedroom. Now." Dream interrupted him.

"Fuck me-"

"Oh I will." Dream said, nodding as George stood up and rushed past him.

Dream walked past Sapnaps room, peaking in to check on him. He waved at him before shutting the door. He entered his own room watching as George hugged himself.

"Hey uh- we don't-"

"No, I wanna..." George interrupted him. Dream smiled and nodded at George. George hurried and discarded his clothes, tossing them on the ground. He covered himself waiting for Dream to remove his clothes only to be pinned to the bed.

"So fucking beautiful~" Dream groaned in his ear. He kissed his neck making George squirm around, sliding his feet up and down and twisting his torso. Dream pulled back,

"But such a fucking brat," he said, lifting George's wrists and tying them to the headboard. George tilted his head back and watched Dream's every movement. He bit his lip as Dream pulled on the rope making sure they were tight.

"Tell me if that's too much for you pumpkin~" Dream whispered, still showing dominance in his tone. George tugged at the restrainments trying to keep him down.

"Awww, look at you~ helpless little brat~"

"mm~!"

Dream sat above George and slid his hands up and down George's body.

"Dr-heam~"

Dream removed his shirt, tossing it somewhere in the room. George kicked around growing impatient.

"If you're gonna punish me, punish me correctly fucker!" George blurted out. Dream wrapped his fingers around his neck and lifted his head, lightly squeezing.

"Listen here slut, you don't tell me what to do. Your job is to lay there and listen to me!"

George smirked.

"Well you aren't doing a very good job there-"

Dream squeezed his neck harder. George squeezed his eyes shut and let out a groan.

"Say that again."

"You-aren't-doing—a-very-good-job!"

Dream slammed George into the sheets and loosened his grip around his neck.

"Alright, wait til your begging like the cumslut you are~ I won't give in either, brat."

George bit his lip as Dream reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube, pulling down his pants as he opened the bottle.

"Im gonna go so fucking hard you wont feel your legs for days~," Dream said, applying lube to his fingers and immediately shoving them into George's hole, not even giving him time as he began to harshly move his fingers around.

George gripped the sheets, trying hard not to lift his body as he let out chopped moans.

"D-Ah~ S-L-OooHw~ do~w-n~nGH~!!"

Dream ignored his request and only added another finger, going faster. George gripped Dream forearm and arched his back.

"M-Mother- fff-ucker~!!"

"Would you look at that, begging already?"

"I- HmmMMHp~!"

Dream pulled his fingers out and applied lube to his dick, he took no second longer in slamming into George.

Of course, he didn't give him any time to adjust and rammed the shit out of George.

(THERE IS CONSENT!!! HE ASKED IN THE BEGINNING!!!)

"Ah~A! F-ff~u-ck~~ s-so go-good~!!" George moaned, his eyes rolling back as he tugged at the ropes. Dream groaned, falling forward bit and slapping his hand on top of George's.

"Look at you now slut, ah-all fucked up and submissive~ not s-so cocky now huh~?" 

"M~! F-fuC~KKK~! Hah~ardEr~!"

Dream placed his hands on George's sides, thrusting faster and faster.

"De-Don't s-TOP~! UAH~!!"

"F-Fu~ck!" Dream moaned, gliding his thumb over George's slit.

"a-a-A~ fUC-K~ hMpPh~"

"Mm- f-fuck~"

"DrEAmM~!! AgHH~!"

Dream continued to pound into George at full force, eventually having to pin George down by his waist.

"Dre-emM!" George whined, tugging at the ropes yet again. He was upset of the inability of wrapping his arms around his lovers neck.

"Don't fucking cum til I say." Dream warned, slowing down just a bit. George tilted his head back, gripping the sheets as he groaned which turned into a very faint moan.

"Pleas-mM~!"

Dream held his thumb on George slit earning a very high pitch moan/groan.

"A-hEah~! M-!"

"You have to beg."

George whimpered and squirmed, trying to remove Dream's thumb but nothing worked. He gave in.

"P-plea-HaUm~ please- Dr-Eaam~!! Let me cum~?"

"More~"

"AH- PLEASE~! PLEASE LET ME CUM!!~~"

Dream shook his head and sped up his thrusting. His abdomen hurt, same with George. Though his brined and cramped as he tried to release.

"I-It hurts!" He whined, tugging roughly at the ropes. Dream brought up one of his hands and stopped George from pulling on the ropes.

"You'll hurt yourself even more if you don't stay still and wait~"

"Please~ I'll be a good boy and listen to you!"

"What was that?" Dream asked, slowing down his slamming. George looked away.

"I'll be your good boy~"

Dream smiled and removed his thumb, speeding up again. Just then George came all over himself and the sheets, and a bit in Dream. Dream followed not too far behind.

He collapsed on top of George and hugged him.

"M-My hAndS.." George spoke, his voice cracky and dead. Dream lifted his hands up and quickly untied his hands. George let his hands fall on top of Dream.

"I love you Dream~"

"I love you~" Dream mumbled.

I actually really like this, even though it's not technically a chapter, it's pretty good! I still have chapters before this I need to post. :/

DRINK SOME WATER