Hotel room

After a long day of partying with friends in LA, George and Dream both stumbled into their hotel room, one with full windows that showed the crazy city below. Dream had a grin on his face as George leaned against the window with a laugh.

"What's so funny love?" Dream asked, George blushed at the word. He turned his head with a smile. "I just had one dirty thought." He snickered. Dream arched a brow and walked up to him, wrapping his arms around his waist. Resting his chin on his shoulder.

"What kind of dirty thought?" He asked in a whisper. George looked down at the city, biting  his lip. The street lights glowing different colors that he couldn't quite see correctly, the people walking across the roads with the street lights.

He turned his head slightly, hooking his hand up into Dream's hair. "I think you know," he said, pulling him down to connect their lips in a slow but very passionate kiss. Dream chuckled into the kiss before pulling away first, spinning George fully around and pinning him against the window.

"You have one very immature mind George." Dream whispered, dipping into his neck placing small pecks and hickeys along it. George let out a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around Dream's neck. Dream pulled away.

"I'm a bit sore, how does a bubble bath sound?" George asked. Dream smiled and kissed his cheek. "Sounds delightful darling."

George giggled and left a peck on his lips before running off to the bathroom. Dream let out a chuckle before looking down at the view. It was one beautiful sight, he could stare all day.

Meanwhile, George was setting up candles, pouring bubbles into the tub as it filled up. He placed rose petals around. A smile was brought onto his face as he grabbed the robes from the closet and hung them on the back of the door.

George walked out into the living room with a smile, Dream was staring down at the roads and cars passing. George walked up behind him and placed his hands gently on his shoulders, he stared down at the roads below as well.

"Bath is ready, come in whenever you are ready." George said before walking back into the bathroom. He stripped and carefully slipped into the bath, a shiver running down his spine. Soon, Dream came in with a smile. George stared down at the water as his partner got naked and got behind him. Dream wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him back.

"This is relaxing you know." Dream said quietly, his lips brushing against George's neck. George gulped and leaned back, wrapping his arm back around Dream's neck. His delicate fingers running up into his hair. Dream let out a hum.

"You smell good.." Dream whispered, smiling against his neck. George giggled and turned his head, meeting Dream's eyes. "Gosh you are so pretty." He said, George kissed him with a smile. Dream gripped his waist, nearly digging his nails into his skin. George let out a quiet moan.

He pulled away and stared at Dream. "You talk too much." George laughed, his hand slipping down onto Dream's cheek. Dream smiled, "well you clearly know how to shut me up." He chuckled. George squinted his eyes shut. "But, I mean, you are just too pretty not to say anything." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

After bath

George, wrapped in a white robe, a glass of red wine in his hand, his finger tapping against the glass as he stood in front of the window. Dream sat on the fancy couch beside him, also wrapped in a white robe, staring at the brunet.

They both sat in the beautiful silence, only listening to the sound of cars honking and the lovely sound of rain falling against the window and roof.

As George took a sip of his wine, Dream stood up and slowly slipped his hands around George's hips. George let out a giggle. He carefully placed his glass down on the table before spinning around and embracing Dream. Their lips quickly collided.