⭐️Starlight⭐️

Fluff
————————————-

"Sap babe?" Karl half whispered walking into their shared room.

"Hm?" He responded half asleep. Karl sped walked towards his side of the bed sitting cris cross next to his lover. He heard his lover sigh as he turned to face him.

"What's wrong baby?" Sapnap spoke worriedly. Karl shook his head turning his head staring out the window. Sapnap placed his hand that he wasn't laying on to rest on Karl's thigh. Karl fought to hold back his tears.

"Hey." Sapnap lightly shook Karl's leg. Karl closed his eyes.

"You can speak to me." Sapnap said lifting himself a bit. Karl let out a shaky sigh.

"Am I skinny? Like in a bad way."

Sapnap sighed. He sat up completely as he pulled Karl to straddle him. He slid his hands up and down Karl's thighs.

"Who do I have to beat up now?"

Karl shook his head.

"I just- maybe people are right?-"

"Karl."

Karl looked at his lovers eyes. How they sparkled from the sunlight.

"I've told you this before. You are perfect-"

"But being perfect is bad!"

"No. I don't see what your body has a problem to do with yourself? Your laugh. Your smile. The way your eyes almost sparkle when you get excited. Karl, having no flaws is something some people wish they had."

"I do have flaws. Everyone has flaws."

"Trust me babe, when I look at you I can't see anything but beauty and it burns my eyes just looking at you. Your like a star that's too bright to even dare look at. If anyone, and I mean anyone says that you are too skinny, or that you have flaws. They are flat out stupid as they've never seen the Karl everyone else knows. If only the whole world could see you. Meet you, get to know you. They'd realize your more perfect than they ever thought."

Karl smiled before leaning down and hugging him. Sapnap rubbed the back of his thighs as he kissed his cheek.

"And during sex? Oh shit."

Karl leaned up smacking sapnaps arm as he let out a laugh.

"I just wish I wasn't this skinny."

"Babe you can't help that your body does what it wants. It's nothing wrong and its not your fault your skinny. Your body just has a different effect, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it."

"But what about everyone who-"

"They are just jealous because they can't have the body that everyone always wants."

Karl snuggled into his chest.

"Look at me."

Karl lifted his head. Sapnap cupped his cheek rubbing his thumb up and down. Karl leaned into his touch.

"You're perfect."

Karl rubbed sapnaps hand.

short but also i gave up at the end so :/