🐞Luck🐞

Smut
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dr-EaMm~!"

Grunts and moans echoed through the room. The brunet continued bouncing up and down going as fast as he could only going faster as Dream helped lift him up and slamming him down.

"So. Fucking. Good." Dream groaned.

George felt so unreal. His head flew back as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Dream chuckled to himself as he tightened his grip on the brunets slim hips. George shot his head back up with furrowed brows and his mouth shaped like an 'O' his eyes were down.

"MMM~!" He threw his head into the younger's shoulder as he released a breath.

"S-o clOSe~! J-juSt like tha-ha-t~" He said nodding his head. Dream began thrusting up into the boy. George screeched out as his nails dug into the younger's shoulders. He let out a high pitch sigh as he released on both of them. But- that didn't stop Dream. George bit his forefinger.

"O-Ho- god~" he managed to say as he panted uncontrollably.

"Fuck~! George~"

"I-It~ AHa- feels s-so gOod~!" George moaned in his ear. Dream squeezed the brunets sides as he released in him. Both males panted uncontrollably as their grips on each other loosened and their bodies grew weaker. George bit his lip. Dream arched a brow with a chuckle.

"What are you thinking?" Dream asked in between pants. George giggled as he lifted himself and slammed back down, releasing a whimpering moan from his lips and earning a grunt from the younger. Dream gripped his hips and lifted him off. He flipped them over now Dream on all fours hovering over the elder. George panted as he lifted his hands placing them above his head. Dream shook his head.

"If you really wanted it you could have asked~" The blond panted leaning down into his neck licking up to his chin. Dream smirked.

"Naughty little slut."

George bit his lip. He pulled Dream down by his neck into a very heated kiss. Fighting for dominance, Dream obviously winning as George was too weak from first round.

"You really want a second round?" Dream said pulling back. His voice sounding full of concern and seriousness. George nodded.

"Speak up."

"Yes I-I do."

"Do you really think you can handle it~?"

George whined. The blond rolled his eyes. He glided his veiny hand up and down the brits pale body. Stopping right above his already hard dick (😭I couldn't think of anything better that went well with hard I'm sorry)

"P-please~! I'll be a good boy~"

Dream perked up. He groaned as he leaned forward.

"You'll be a what now?" He whispered in a deep tone. George gulped.

"I-ill be your good boy."

Dream licked his lips.

"So bold, I like it Georgie~" he said sliding down his body. George slightly lifted his head to look down at the blond who was now making direct eye contact as he licked one stripe from the bottom to the top of his erect. George immediately threw his head bed as he body jerked up. Sensitive after being overstimulated. Dream licked a stripe again. George's hand slid into the blonds hair with ease. Dream pushed his head back. George played with the ends of his hair.

"You do as I say got it?"

George's eyes rolled back. He couldn't help it when Dream talked to him with such dominance. He nodded. He gasped as he felt a grip on his neck letting a moan slip through his lips.

"Words."

"Y-yes."

Dream let go and slid his hand down to the brits shaft taking a firm grip and sliding his hand up and down at a fast pace. George whimpered and squirmed. The sensitivity was too much.

"Wa-aHa~!" He couldn't even form a sentence.

Dream took his chin between two fingers and lifted it harshly.

"I was nice the first time I won't be the second time~"

George groaned as he body arched. Letting out whines and whimpers.

"D-Dream I-I-hA! I can't-"

Dream slowed his pumping as his face grew into a worried look. George panted trying to catch his breath.

"Stop?" Dream whispered in a soft tone.

George shook his head.

"Just- g-go slo-m~! Slower~"

Dream slowed his pumping a bit more earning a satisfied sigh from the Brit.

"Sorry baby-" He spoke in a soft tone.

"You're su-m~ch a simp."

Dream arched a brow.

"I don't have to be easy~ as I said I was easy the first time but this second time I can't promise buttercup~"

Georges breaths grew faster.

"Dream- mm~!"

Dream immediately removed his hand. George whined.

"Why-"

He was stopped as his own moan took over his sentence. Dream had thrusted into the boy without warning. The younger lifted the brunets legs over his shoulders with a smirk.

"You tell me when to go- after that~? No. Stopping."

George whimpered. He jolted his body down with a smile. Dream huffed before pulling out completely and harshly slamming back in. George screamed out as he dug his nails into the blonds back.

"Dr-haeHe~! Dre-AM~! AHA~!"

"f-fuuuuuck~"

Dream sped up his thrusting causing the brunet to practically scream. George's body shook.

"A-hEnGah~!"

Dream struggled to hold back his low moans. George's tongue lolled out as Dream repeatedly pounded right into his prostate.

"HnGhA~! Ke-Ha~ keep- goi-NG~!"

Dream held the brits hips as he gradually slammed in him.

"HA~! Don-! D-on'T- ANGH! St-st-o~ op~!"

"Fuuuuckkkkk George~"

George's back arched as he whined and moaned. His teeth gridded as he groaned.

"AH! H-hAhN~!"

George screamed the younger's name as he came. Dream continued to pound into him restlessly. George thinned his hips shut trying to hold back his screams in fear he'd wake the whole neighborhood or even have tue cops called. Dream looked up at him with furrowed brows.

"Don't cover tho-se noises." He said leaning down making George's legs bent forward. George let out a long scream like moan as his nails scratched the back of the younger's neck.

"So close-" the blond whined into the brunets ear.

George felt like he could cum again.

"D-DreA~ ngAh!" 

He leaned back as his thrusts grew sloppier.

"Oh-ho fuck~"

Dream gave one last powerful thrust before stopping as he felt himself releasing. George whined as he pulled out and weakly flopped next to the Brit. The room was silent. Only thing that was heard was the two men panting like dogs as they stared at the ceiling. Dream turned his head as he felt something against his side and heard a slight whimper. He wrapped his arm around the Brit.

"That was awesome." George panted. Dream chuckled.

"Thank you." George said lifting his heavy head with a smug like smile. Dream nodded and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." Dream said edging himself off the bed.

"I love you." George responded kissing his cheek before he let the man stumble off the bed.

Sheesh ;-;