📷Smile📸

Fluff
———————————————————————————————————-

"Karl c'mere!"

The brunet darted down the stairs, panting as he stood in front of the ginger.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." The ginger said with a smile. Karl rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"So why'd you yell my name like that!?"

"No reason! Just wanted you."

Karl huffed crawling onto the mans lap. Nick let out a breathily sigh.

"Happy?" The brunet mumbled into his ear. Nick chuckled with a nod as he slouched his body down. Karl rolled his eyes nuzzling his face into his neck.

"mm- I think we should have a double date with the others what do you think?" Nick asked rubbing Karl's lower back. Karl smiled.

"Like Clay and George?"

"Mhm, and maybe Darryl and Zak?"

Karl lifted his head and nodded. Nick booped his nose.

"Aren't they on their anniversary though?"

"Well we don't have to have it right now dorky dork."

Karl giggled snuggling back into his chest.

"What about ice cream tonight?"

Karl gasped and lifted himself again. Nick laughed at his excitement.

"Can we?"

"All up to you sugar."

"Yes! We haven't done anything in forever! I mean only if your okay with it of course."

"I asked you silly goose!"

Karl lightly punched Nick with a giggle.

Later that night

Karl sighed as he pulled into a parking spot. Nick grabbed Karl's hand before he stepped out the Karl and gave it a light kiss, winking at Karl. The two walked hand and hand up to the line for ice cream. It was a chilly Friday night and there was many people there making the line a bit long.

Minutes later

"Nick?"

"Hm?"

"Can you carry me?"

Nick chuckled. Karl squeezed his hand leaning into him.

"I'll hold you when we get home okay?"

"Nick..."

"Karl?"

Karl looked up at Nick with a pout. Nick shook his head.

"We are next Cmon."

After getting ice cream

The two lovers stumbled back to the car, giggling uncontrollably. They stood in front of the car- (licking? Slurping? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU SAY FOR ICE CREAM?) enjoying their desserts.  Karl nudged Nick who was staring off at the moon. The ginger quickly turned his head, Karl had his phone above him ready to take a picture. Nick scooted closer, resting his chin on Karl's shoulder making him giggle as he took the picture. Still giggling as he rushed through his social media's, posting the photo on different media's.

"You look handsome." Nick whispered in his ear bringing a smile to his face. Karl leaned his head on top of the laughing mans head.

"No, you're handsome!" Karl responded. Nick kissed his neck before taking another lick of his ice cream (.....BAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Short chapter :)