🚿Shower Sex🚿

Smut
——————————————-

George shouted at Dream from the bathroom before shutting the door. He turned on the shower and stripped, quickly stepping in.

Humming along to one of his favorite songs. He was so dozed in his on state of mind that he never heard Dream step in behind him, he only jumped and screamed when he felt a pair of cold hands wrap around him. He turned his head and sighed. But then his eyes went wide and he blushed.

"D-Dream? W-What are you-"

"Shh~ just- just don't talk.." he interrupted George, tightening his grip on his waist, hesitantly leaning into his neck and lightly kissing at it. George let out a hum and slightly tilted his head to the side. His hands rested on top of Dreams.

"m-mm~" George moaned as Dream started to place sloppier kisses on his neck and occasionally lightly sucking, almost leaving hickeys. George tilted back his head giving dream better access to the front of his neck as he shifted on his feet. Dream began to actually suck on his neck leaving purple spots. He turned George around and connected their lips in a soft but rough kiss.

"Drmeam~" George moaned into the kiss as Dream practically shoved his tongue down George's throat. (Weow 🧍‍♂️) They pulled away and Dream cupped his cheeks from under his chin.

"Down.." he spoke softly. George slowly got down on his knees, placing his hands on Dream's legs. Dream ran his hand through George's hair as he slowly leaned forward, stopping as the tip of his dick touched his lips. (I tried to put penis instead of dick- I couldn't do it 😭) He looked up at Dream one last time before leaning forward and letting his dick slip between his lips. Dream tilted his head back and let out a sigh.

"M-mm- hmph~" George moaned, moving his head back and forth. Dream grabbed a fistful of the brunets hair, tugging as his body tensed.

"Oh- f-fuck George~" Dream moaned, running his fingers through George's soaking wet hair, stopping half way and tightly gripping. He leaned against the wall, chest rising and falling fast.

George bobbed his head quicker and quicker, going all the way and stopping before pulling back as he gagged. Dream pulled him off, panting.

"Good boy~"

George shifted uncomfortably on his knees, looking up at Dream with puppy eyes.

"Stand up." Dream said, letting go of his hair as he stood. He flipped them, pushing George against the wall. George turned his head to the side to look at Dream. (So no one is confused, George's back is to dream, your welcome) Dream leaned forward and nibbled on his ear.

He slowly pushed in, stopping once all the way in. George groaned trying to find something to grip.

"Slow and steady.." Dream whispered, slowly and carefully pulling out, and gently push back in.

"M~!" George moaned. It was killing George how gentle he was being, what was also killing him was the pain that coursed throughout his body.

"F-uck~" George moaned, pushing back slightly. Dream groaned and gripped his hair pulling his head back slightly. George's mouth left slightly open as Dream pounded into him with no mercy. (We love having industry playing as I'm writing this 😭)

"Oh- fuck! Dream-"
Dream kept his focus on his movements, occasionally speeding up before slowing down again. At this angle he could immediately hit his prostate which drove George crazy.

"Fa-faster~ please! Fuck~!" George whined. Dream pressed his body up against George's pushing him against the cold wall. He leaned into his ear and whispered,

"Don't demand me pretty boy, I'll stop right here."

George smiled, that's what he wanted, rough. He jerked his body back and moaned. Dream grabbed his hips and held them against the wall as he slowly moved back and forth. George's eyes rolled back and he groaned.

"Dream- please!"

"Please what? Speak up.."

"Fucking rail me! Pound the shit out of me! Make me scream your name as I tremble, please! Dream I can't take it.."

Dream was stunned, he didn't expect that make from the Brit but oh did love it. He smirked and started speeding up. George whimpered and moaned, his moans growing louder each time Dream quickened. Dream himself started letting out quiet moans and loud groans. George tilted his head back nearly falling back before Dream wrapped his arms around his waist and backed him on his dick.

"I'm- so..fucking close-!"

Dream started sucking on his neck again, licking up and down as he trailed his hand down the Brit's body stopping right above his dick. He slowly stroked it, earning soft whimpers.

"Dream! don't stop- mm!"

Dream ran his other hand up the Brit's body stopping at his neck lightly squeezing. George let out a loud moan as he came in dreams hand. He panted as Dream started to slow down but his groans got breathier and higher. He finally bit down on George's shoulder as came inside him. George bit his lip and let out a moan at the feeling inside him.

He pulled out and held onto to the Brit to help keep his balance as they both sighed for air.

"Fuck- my legs already hurt." George giggled. Dream kissed his neck and giggled.

Speedrun-