\\ Drowning Dreams //

I'm in my feels rn so have this :)
   cw: angst, anxiety, stress, grief, fluff, strong language

I'm stepping out my comfort zone for this...
Oh! And ps, this is my own story, none of this is reality based :)
—————————————————————————-

"Damn it!" Sapnap called. Dream let out a high pitched wheeze and nearly fell back in his chair. "It's not funny, asshole."

"It was more than funny, come on." George replied giggling along. Sapnap let out a aggressive sigh and shook his head. Dream chuckled and sat up straight in his chair. He was interrupted by his phone ringing. He groaned and picked it up. "Hold on guys." He said as he muted. "Hello?"

"Hello! Is this Clay?" A woman spoke on the other end. "Uh- yes ma'am, is something wrong?"

"I wanted to inform you of the unfortunate news we've received on your father." Dreams heart dropped. "W-What about him? Is he alright?" His voice grew shaky. "He was in an accident last night."

"H-How bad? Will he live?" Dream started to panic by the second, his own dad, this couldn't be right, they must have the wrong Clay. "His injures are-" before she got to finish Sapnap was yelling for Dream. "I-I'm sorry, where is he now?" Dream shook his head and fell back onto his bed. "Unfortunately, that is unknown of." Dreams face dropped. "W-What do you mean? How'd you find me then? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"Sir, please, calm down we are trying our best here to find your father. Do you know anywhere he could be?"

"Oh my god..was there anyone else in the vehicle?" Dream remembered that his father was taking his mother and younger brother somewhere but didn't know exactly where. "I'm sorry, I cannot give out that piece of information yet." "That's my family! You can't tell me if my own family is okay!?"

"DREAM!!!!" Sapnap shouted. Dream groaned and stood up. He left the discord call and stepped away. "Ma'am are you sure you have the right Clay?" "Clayton Willis? Correct?"

Dreams eyes grew wide. "Sir? Sir? Are you there?" Dream froze, his eyes were watering and all he heard in that moment was his heart beating through his ears. "I'm very sorry you have to hear about this, have a good evening." The woman spoke. "I-I...y-you too." He quickly hung up, dropped his phone, and ran out his room. Tears in his eyes that, no matter how hard he tried, wouldn't fall down his cheeks. He quickly turned on the tv and switched to the news. He caught it just in time as they began to speak of a wreck.

"Reported at 3:45 am last night, a wreck involving 4 vehicles. A semi and 3 cars, 1 in which was a family van. We've gotten 2 reports on a car that flipped over the bridge, we've got paramedics on the search of this unknown vehicle."

Dream leaned forward on the couch.

"The semi driver came out with no injuries. Unfortunately, the van full of a family of 6, only 2 survived with severe injuries. One male and the other female. The vehicle that the van rammed into, the vehicle unknown, all survived but leaving major injuries."

"Dream?"

"We've be given news that one of the 4 vehicles was crushed by the semi. The amount of people in the vehicle is unknown.

"Clay!"

"We will return with more info on that later...."

"Willis!"

Dream snapped around; his eyes red and wide. "Holy shit! Dude are you alright?" Sapnap blurted. Dream turned back to the tv and switched the channel. He quickly stood up and wiped his eyes, smiling as he turned to Sapnap. "I'm alright, thanks." He said before rushing off to his room. Sapnap watched as he dragged his body across the hall.