😈quiet😈

Smut

George was a high school principal at Wilkerson elementary. He had a very strong reputation, being a high school and middle school principal as well, and took his job very seriously. The assistant principal, Dream, was very, well he- he wasn't serious but he wasn't sarcastic about his job.

Besides that, George had a girlfriend, name was Lilith Marlin. Very sweet, to Dream, she was a whore.

"Mr. WasTaken, do you have a minute?" George asked coming into his office. "Well, can I really say no to you?" Dream said with a sigh. He looked up and smiled at the man. George rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Clay, this is serious."

Uh oh, Dream knew it was serious whenever George used his real name. He stood up from his desk and leaned forward propping his hands flat on the desk. "Who is it this time?"

"No, it wasn't a kid, I need uh, alright um.." George started to get nervous. Dream raised a brow. "I need advice.." dream rolled his eyes and sat back down. "You had me scared for some advice? What the hell George."

George sighed and took a seat at his desk. "Dream, Valentine's Day is coming up, I need to get my girlfriend something and I don't know what to get her.." he whispered as if the whole world could hear him. Dream leaned back in his chair. "Your dick- I'm playing." Dream started laughing yet George wasn't. He gave Dream a sub-like (in dreams eyes) look that made Dreams heart do flips. "Ehm- w-well, how about chocolates? Or something romantic, you guys are adults not teenagers. Take her out somewhere special, and pay for her."

"Damn, for someone whose never been the love type relationship guy you seem to know a lot." George said. Dream rolled his eyes. "Hush, and be yourself, don't try to change for someone else George, you are perfect the way you are, goofy and- well... adorable."

"Thanks- wait huh?" George said. Dream smiled. "Don't call me adorable, weirdo." George said standing up. George obviously had butterflies as his face turned a reddish-pink. "Hmm George?" Dream said resting his chin in the palm of his hand staring up at the Brit. "Hm?" "You're blushing~"

George's eyes went wide, he spun around and rushed out, Dream laughing behind him.

Little later

"Mr. NotFound, someone would like to see you."

"Send them in."

"Hey babe."

Georges head jolted up. He smiled when he saw who it was. "Why, hello beautiful, didn't expect to see you here." Lilith smiled and sat on his desk, crossing her legs. "Oh, don't mess up my papers, you know how I am." She frowned and scooted to the edge. "Baby, you know, I think you need a little break.." she said, unbuttoning his shirt. He gulped. "U-Uh babe, n-not here.." he whispered. She smiled. "Mm, come on, you know you want it."

Their lips collided for 10 seconds before she ended up on his lap. "Ehm!" A voice called from the door. They both turned to the door eyes wide. It was Dream. Dream looked pissed. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked, his voice strong and bold; it made George's stomach feel icky and tingly. George pushed Lilith off. She kissed him one last time before bumping into Dream purposely on her way out. Dream slammed the door shut. "Leave it Dream." George said as he began buttoning up his polo.

"Leave it? I just walked in on you almost having sex with your girlfriend, in a school full of kids!" Dream said. George rolled his eyes. "Yeah, we'll you aren't my guard so you don't need to tell me what I can and cannot do, thank you." George said as he buttoned his shirt back up. Dream chuckled angrily.

"Fine, whatever, there's a KID who would like to speak to you, Mr. NotFound." Dream spoke sternly. George gulped and pushed Dream out of the way. "Hey, I'm sorry." Dream said. George nodded.