🐼Pandas🐼

Lime?
kissing, dirty talk
———————————————————————————
(In this fic Nick is 21, legal drinking age. I do not promote drinking at a young age!)

Karl stumbled into the kitchen where Nick and Clay were talking as they drank.

"Hey Pandas!" Karl jokingly said almost tripping into the man. Nick chuckled.

"Hi Karl." He responded before returning to talking to Clay. Soon enough George he stumbled in. He tumbled into Clay looking up at him with a slight fear but also annoyance in his eyes. He looked back at the man who kept eyeing him then back to Clay.

"Help."

Clay rolled his eyes with a chuckle before taking the brunets chin between two fingers and lifting it as he connected their lips. Karl giggled nudging Nick.

"Alright get a room." Nick said causing the two to pull away. Karl slapped Nicks arm.

"Leave em be!"

George giggled as he took Clays wrists and pulled him away. Karl took this opportunity to step in front of Nick, right where Clay was previously standing. He leaned against the counter and tapped his finger. Nick took notice and sighed as he placed his drink down.

"What's wrong?"

Karl hummed looking at Nick. He furrowed his brows.

"Nothing?" He said confused. Nick stepped closer.

"You're acting strange."

Karl shivered as he let out a sigh. Nick smirked. He leaned closer to the brunets ear. His lips brushed against his ear as he spoke.

"Do you like when I whisper like this?" He whispered. Karl squirmed leaning his head away from his mouth. Nick raised a brow as he leaned back.

"Pussy."

"Shut it cowboy."

"Sassy~"

"Hm, maybe I'm just a brat."

"Could say that~?"

Karl rolled his eyes. Nick took another sip before taking the brunets chin and forcing his head to look at him. His eyes focused on the brunets lips as he leaned in. Karl's eyes went wide as his body fell back. He soon enough melted into the kiss and pushed himself forward into the boy. The ginger lifted the brunet up onto the counter letting his legs dangle. Karl pulled back. His hands tangled in the gingers not so long hair.

"Nick?" He panted. Nick shook his head and pulled the brunets head down into another kiss. Karl pushed himself to the edge deepening the kiss. Nick pulled away wiping his mouth.

"You look so tempting~" he whispered into his neck right below his ear before licking his neck. Karl tilted his head back to the side.

"I just want to flip you over right now and fuck you senselessly~"

Karl quietly whimpered. Nick smiled as he placed soft gentle kisses along his neck. Karl opened his eyes and stared at a man who was giving him a death stare. Karl bit his lip and narrowed his eyes. He moved his body back and forth before holding the middle finger up to him. His eyes flew shut again as he felt a warm sensation on his lips.

"Ni-ck~"

Nick pulled back.

"People-" he whispered. Nicks eyes darted around them. He shrugged.

"So?"

Karl thinned his lips. His eyes popped open again.

Idk how to finish this and I'm kinda not into this chapter but I'll still give it to you. Maybe I'll come back to it.