Locker

George groaned and panted as he ran through the halls. Shit! He panicked. He was already late and now he couldn't even find his class. "Excuse me?" A voice called. He turned and gulped trying to compose himself. "Yes sir?" He said. "Why aren't you in class? It's 8 minutes past." "I-I'm sorry sir. I-I can't find my class-" "I won't deal with the lies, detention." George's eyes went wide and he stepped back. "Name." George took off. "Hey! You little shit!"

"Fuck-" George called as he turned a corner. He ran right into another figure and fell back. "Sorry- shit." He said quickly standing up. "Whoa! What are you doing in such a rush? Watch where you are going cutie." George's eyes went wide, he knew who's voice that was by heart. He looked up slightly. "Wait a minute..is George Davidson skipping class? The good kid who never skips!?" George shook his head and gasped as he heard a man's voice. "Dream- I fucking hate you...but I need your help...somebody is chasing me." Dreams face grew serious and he peaked over his shoulder and barely saw a shadow. "Shit!"

He grabbed George and shoved him in the locker. "Ow!" He shouted. Dream stepped in and closed the locker. "Wha-what are you doing!-" George was cut off as Dream slapped his hand over his mouth. "Unless you want to get caught then I'd suggest you shut that pretty mouth of yours." George was practically squished, he was so tiny but with Dream in there with him it was cramped.

"Be quiet.." Dream whispered leaning next to George's ear as he kept his hand on his mouth. George groaned and tried to move only to get a breathily groan right in his ear. "W-Watch it..don't move too much." Dream breathed. George's breath picked up ever so slightly. Dream waited until he heard nothing. He moved back a bit and placed his hands on top of the locker as he let out pants. "I can't breathe in here-" he sighed before reaching for the lock. He juggled it slightly and chuckled before smacking it and cursing out.

"What? Open it!" George shouted. "Great idea! Why don't you try tiny?" "Don't call me tiny, I'm not tiny!" "mm, you seem pretty tiny to me.." George shifted slightly. Dream let out a louder groan and hunched slightly. "If you don't stop-" "what? I'm just shifting?" "You do realize how fucking cramped this locker is right? You can't move too much..especially with where your fucking- knee is.." he leaned in slightly.

George reached for the lock onto to let out a sigh and started to rattle it loudly. "Hey! You'll get us caught! Stop it!" Dream started to reach for his hand. "Help! Someone!" George called out slamming against to locker. Dream groaned from the friction and quickly grabbed George's face. "Sorry." He said quickly before smashing their lips together. George grabbed his wrists and tried to pull back but with the space being so small he couldn't even shove him back. He eventually melted into the kiss and let out hums. Dream quickly pulled back and slid his hands down from George's face to his shoulders. "Really? That's all it took?" Dream chuckled wiping his lips. George turned away and huffed.

"You taste good~" Dream teased leaning into his ear. George groaned and placed his hand in front of his face. Dream chuckled and placed his hands on top of the locker again and let out a sigh. "When does class end? We need to get out before they dismiss." George breathed. "Can we- hold on.." dream grabbed George and struggled to switch their positions. Now, Dreams knee rested against George's crotch which made George gasp each little movement. "That's more comfortable." Dream sighed. "N-Not for me..mm-" George threw his head back against the locker making a loud bang.

"What was that?" A voice called. Dream and George stared at each other and went silent. Dream peaked out and saw a teacher roaming down the hall checking the lockers. "Fuck! We're screwed.." Dream sighed. George bit his lip. "Ha- quit moving so much-" George nearly moaned. "Sorry, it's a habit." George's breaths were harsh and he let out loud noises. "George, be quiet she's coming our way.." Dream whispered. George shook his head and let out a sigh and let his head hang. "If you don't stop I'll kiss you again." "I-I can't- you're moving your knee too muCH!" Dreams eyes went wide and he quickly pulled George into a kiss. George let out small hums and leaned into him.

After awhile he pulled back gasping. "She's gone." George reached for the lock and pulled up on it. The locker flung open and they both tumbled out. George fell on top of Dream with a grunt from Dream as he hit the floor. "Ouch.." Dream groaned. "S-Sorry.." George quickly said and rolled off him. He brushed himself off and leaned against the locker. Dream giggled. "What?" "You're a hot mess right now." Dream chuckled. George rolled his eyes and panted. "Honestly..it's turning me on.." George's eyes went wide and he stared blankly at the boy.

"Are you mentally okay?" George asked. Dream shrugged and walked toward him. "But I can't stop thinking about how you taste, and how soft your lips are..the warmth of your face..I-" Dream cupped his face. Their lips brushed together. "C-Can I miss you?" He whispered. George nodded quickly. Dream leaned in and kissed him. Georges body lifted off the locker and he leaned into Dream letting out hums. He pulled back as the bell rang. George grabbed his things and darted to the bathroom. Dream chuckled and watched him as students flooded the halls.

"Fucking hot." Dream mumbled.