🎲roll the dice🎲

Angst

yelling, cursing, hitting
—————————————————————————

There Quackity stood. Doing his daily uncontrollably gamboling. Rolling dices, bidding money, all the unnecessary things that his two lovers completely disagreed with.

"YEAH!" He shouted throwing a fist in the air.

"Redo!"

"Sorry I don't do redos." He said leaning against the wall. His eyes glared at two men that walked in darting their eyes around as if looking for someone.

"Shit!" He mumbled as his eyes half widened. He looked down a hallway and made a run for it. He locked himself in a room praying they didn't see him. Low and behold aggressive knocks were heard. Quackity cursed under his breath before standing up. He slowly made his way to the door unlocking it and slowly opening it. There stood Karl and Sapnap with very angry impressions on their faces.

"I- uh h-hi babes." He stuttered.

"Car. Now." Sapnap retorted startling both Karl and Quackity. He chuckled before getting dragged out the room and through the crowds of people.

"Ow. Ow. Ow." He spoke as he was forced outside. He was thrown into the backseat as Karl gently slid into the passenger seat. Sapnap slammed the car door making Karl jump.

"Babe calm down-" Karl spoke softly reaching over to Sapnap. Sapnap swatted his arm away before placing both hands on the wheel as he struggled for air. Quackity laid in the back with wide eyes.

"I-I'm sorry?" He spoke squinting his eyes.

"Oh you better'd be." Sapnap growled starting the car and starting to drive. Karl kept his eyes out the window not wanting to anger Sapnap anymore than he already is.

The car ride was completely silent. A few stares at the car as they passed people standing outside the casino.

"Hey look I-I"

"Shut it."

Quackity sealed his lips groaning as he pushed himself back against the seat. Karl had tears in his eyes, Sapnap full in rage, and Quackity confused. As they pulled to a stop sapnap opened the door slamming it after earning sniffs from Karl as tears started to stream down his cheek.

"Karl?" Quackity spoke reaching a hand out. Karl shook his head as he opened the car door and stepping out. Shutting it aggressively. Quackity jumped as the backseat door opened and he was dragged out. Sapnap threw him on the ground.

"Sapnap stop- don't hurt him." Karl cried out grabbing his arm tight. Sapnap didn't remove his eyes from Quackity who laid panting on the grass. Sapnap pointed at him.

"You are such a wimp." He said.

"For gamboling?"

"FOR WASTING THE LITTLE MONEY WE HAVE FOR BIDDING AND LOSING!"

"Before I got dragged out I had won probably thousands-"

"Did I fucking ask?" Sapnaps voice became squeaking almost high pitch and cracky.

"Can we take this inside people are staring." Karl mumbled trying to pull sapnap away. There was a moment of silence before sapnap walked to the house. Karl followed looking back at Quackity. Quackity shook his head as he stood up jogging to the door. As he stepped in he was slapped.

"Sapnap!" Karl screeched. Sapnap grabbed a fistful of Quackity's half ripped shirt pushing him against the wall harshly. Quackity let out a hiss.

"You. You are so fucking selfish!" Sapnap didn't even know what he was saying at this point. Words spilling off his tongue not being able to hold back. Quackity's hand gripped sapnaps hand that tightly gripped his shirt.

"Look I don't know what I did- but I'm sorry."

Sapnap scoffed letting go and walking away as he ran his fingers through his hair. Quackity looked at Karl who had tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes as well as his mouth agape.

"Can you tell me what I did?"

"Are you dumb?" Karl grew angry. Quackity closed his mouth. Sapnap turned around.

"Hold up your left hand." He said pointing at it. Quackity looked at his hand confused before it hit him. His eyes screwed shut.

"Yeah. Where's the fucking ring Quackity!"

"Sapnap I-"

"You fucking bid it! AN ENGAGEMENT RING!"

"Sapnap please-"

"NO!"

"Quackity why?" Karl spoke. Quackity cringed at the pain in his voice.

"That shit isn't something you fucking bid Quackity! That's expensive and special!" Sapnap stepped closer. Tears formed in his eyes and you could hear the pain behind his voice. The crackyness of his voice sent a sharp pain in his guts. Tears begging to be let out in Quackity's eyes at the feeling in his stomach.

Karl's hands flew up covering his face as his sobs took over the ability to even speak.

"I want my fucking ring back Quackity."

"I don't have it-"

"THEN GET IT BACK!"

Quackity gulped.

"You broke a promise? you promised Quackity."

"I-"

"You promised you wouldn't. Yet you did it anyway. What are we to you Quackity?"

Quackity didn't speak.

"Are we just your puppets? Do you even know our fucking names!?"

"Yes I-"

"Don't."

Sapnap walked up to him. Their faces inches apart. He pointed to the door.

"Leave."

Quackity broke. His body froze as that word echoed in his ears.

"Sapnap-"

"Don't fucking speak to me." He said walking away covering his ears.

"Karl-"

Karl shook his head turning away. Quackity stood there glancing back and forth and what used to be his happiness. His mouth opened as he tried to let words out. But nothing came out. He stumbled to the door opening it slowly. He glanced over his shoulder making eye contact with Karl before walking out and shutting the door.

Karl ran to the bedroom sobbing. Sapnap stood there trying to hold back tears. He lifted up his head, looking at all the photos framed on the wall. The three being so happy. Smiling, laughing. And one broken promise ruined it all.

Yeah I didn't like this :/