Chapter 46- Pig sty

Bars and Melodies- A Thousand Years.     

   OoO

Thursday morning was chillier than expected though it hadn't rained. Everything was still damp and depressing from the earlier rainfall. As usual, the girls woke up rather reluctantly to the shrilling sound of the rising bell, people groaned as the seniors resume ordering them around.

What woke everyone up from their slumbering walks was the shrilling cry from behind the bathhouse. The seniors stood as if nothing had happened, some even chuckled. Most of the Manhattan freshmen in the house at that time recognized the voice with ease, Cheyenne Gordon, they rushed towards the sound- the gutters behind the house.

Her toiletries had been dumped into the slimy murky gutters of Florida. This included her toothbrush as well as other new ones, costly perfumes and shower gel as well as her washcloth and her towel was in the bin right opposite the place.

" This is the last straw guys, we need to get out of this house." Flynn says with an irritated sigh.

" That bottle of perfume was imported directly from the factory in France, it can pay all three years of schooling for the nincompoop who contrived this atrocious idea." Cheyenne seethes yelling out her last sentence.

" That's it," Jordyn states out loud,
" Cheyenne, let's leave, they just want a reaction from you. I'll lend you my stuff and a new toothbrush."

They heard loud teasing claps from behind and found three of the seniors, two being her dormmates grinning at the scene.

" What can I say?, you had it coming." One of them states.

" It's about time we got out of this pig sty of a house anyway." Amina replies with an eye roll.

" Be careful what you say, cause you might be living in this pig sty forever." The second of the three says in a demeaning tone.

" You wish..." Tyrelles says in a calm composed and yet angry voice as she begins to walk towards them,  Tiffany quickly placed a hand on her shoulder to hold her back.

" How far with your signatures, huh?" The third of the three still provokes them as some other seniors walked in on the scene, " Even your own seniors don't want you in their house because of your snobbish attitudes. I know they are giving you a hard time with the signatures and if you don't have all by the end of Saturday, you'll be stuck here. So braze yourself for a long rough ride if you want to keep up those nasty characters you have developed. This is not Manhattan, this is Florida, you don't have a say in anything. We call the shots here!"

Two other seniors appeared on the scene, Mae quickly recognized them as her dormmates, Takyiwaa and Mary.

" Those are the good ones, you guys better not tick them off!" Tenge whispers to the girls around her but it was too late.

" What's going on?" Takyiwaa asks confused.

" Very funny, you and your deranged counterparts decided to pull a fast one on me, but watch your back, cause oh you have no idea what's coming!" Cheyenne snaps with a cunning grin before walking away leaving the two both flabbergasted and irritated.

Her comrades walk up to them glaring daggers at them with stoic expressions before walking out on them.

" You guys just declared war." Tenge whispers to her friends.

" What are the rest of you still doing here... come on, get to work!!" Mary shrills and they all scampered off to their various chores.

Meanwhile, inside the dorm, some one was in pain and no one noticed, well... Faye noticed.