Chapter 72- Greatest Show

Y A No Mas- Go Vive a tu manera

She quickly turned almost getting whiplashed, it was Ladi Nylander and he walked over ruffling her wet hair.

" Dude stop, when did you get back?" She asked between surprise and irritation.

" Very romantic way of greeting your boyfriend you've not seen in weeks." He states sarcastically before turning to the rest, " Hey everyone." They all acknowledged him and he grabbed a seat to join them.

" No boys at the table." She reminds him, " I thought you'd be back next week."

" Technically this is my place and he can stay, more customers for me." Fred says walking over with a glass of orange juice for Faye.

" That's what I'm talking about." Ladi slapped hands with him after he set the glass down, " You'll have to live with the fact that your very annoying boyfriend came back earlier than expected because he missed you."

" Awwwn!!" Everyone at the table swooned drawing more attention to them.

" Come on guys, stop being weird." Faye scoffs trying to avoid everyone's eyes on her.

" Don't get me wrong, I missed you too,but time seemed to fly rapidly. I had rehearsals for the InterClasses competition and practice for our upcoming rematch with Kwahu SHS as well as another official game next week with OSASS."

" You guys are playing Owusu Sakyi??" Ladi asked surprised," I get why Ms Alice is being hard on you, that team is ruthless."

" Yup, and that was just the encouragement I needed." Faye says, sarcasm trailing in her tone.

" What can I get you?" Fred asked as Ladi picked at Faye's biscuits.

" Hey," She slapped his hands away, "Get your own."

" Lemonade and some of her biscuits."

" Right away, I'll be bringing the bill." Fred winked at the girls and they all got the message.

" Put it on my tab." Ladi offered his card.

" Why of course." Fred beamed walking away with Ladi's card.

" I love days when I get to eat for free." Kweiba prays out loud.

" Shut up Kweiba." Healenore says with an eye roll.

" I hear there's going to be a blood drive on Monday." Sarah hints.

" A medical blood test for all freshmen not a blood drive, dummy." Efua corrects.

" They just want to know your blood groups and to find out if any of you have any underlying health issues so they'd be prepared for how to treat you if anything, that's all, nothing big." Ladi explained.

" Oh ok." Healenore nods in comprehension.

" There's usually ten of you, where are the rest and why does Michael get to sit at your table if you have a No Boys rule?" He goes on still eating from Faye's plate.

" Heather's MIA at the moment but Vee was with Calvin and Michael is practically one of us. He doesn't join us and later on goes to join the jocks." Faye states as a matter of fact.

" Oh, so I get it now, if I want to join this table I have to disown my entire boyhood?"

" You're so smart Ladi Nylander." Faye placed a hand to his cheek and grinned maniacally.

" Ha ha ha very funny." He mocks her taking her hand away and kissing the back of it.

" So Saturday is her big embarrassment, you should be there to see Faye in a beard." Sarah chuckled.