Chapter 11- On Me

Chapter dedicated to Lipe 760

HRVY- Personal

They found Veronica with a new louis vuitton purse. There wasn't anytime for explaining so they just told her they had to go. Ashanti was with her, Faye was harder to find since she was in some secluded part of the Tavern with Kwamena. She joins them later on and they head towards the car.

Joy was already in the driver's seat and ready to move. They watched as another group of girls that Heather recognized as Cheyenne's gang walked out to the parking lot, they were only five including Sabina who seemed to be their designated driver. They all hurried to a dark grey Hyundai Creta three cars from Joy's car.

They hit the road in intervals of two cars between them so it isn't obvious they're going in the same direction before they part ways at a T junction.

"What happened to her?" Kathryn asks referring to an unconscious Kweiba.

" Turns out she can't hold that much alcohol." Faye says, " Girl's wasted!"

" Hey so what was the emergency?" Veronica asks wondering why they'd left so soon when she was just about winning her biggest jackpot.

" Someone just escaped from Pennsylvania Dorm 2 so all the houses are having an emergency roll call. As I speak Asare is in dorm 5 Cortess coming up to our dorm soon. It may seem like we're the last dorm she'll search but this is Asare we're talking about,she can decide to skip to dorm 1 at any moment." Joy explains as she initiates a curve, " Kathryn, please pass the make up remover, it's in the center console as well as the Listerine."

" On it" Kathryn replies and gets it out. She picked two wipes and passed the rest to them at the back, " Hey, what the hell is in that purse?"

Veronica shot her an evil grin and loosened the golden clutch closing the bag. Vera and Ciarra almost scream.

" Oh my goodness, where'd you get this much money?" Vera panics drawing everyone's attention.

" Turns out there was a casino." She replies.

" You went gambling?,  but that's illegal." Heather reminds.

" It depends,...were you the one playing?" Kathryn asks  wiping her face up whiles looking into the mirror.

" No, but she added to his charm." Faye replies.

" Rookies," She observes, "Listen kid, did he tell you he'd play a one on one with you after he wins the other guy for the jackpot?" Joy asks speeding down the highway.

" Yeah."

" Then it's good we came for you before he played with you."

" Why, what was supposed to happen?" Ciarra asks.

"That's what they do there. They find someone who seems to be fortunate in playing the game and after you win the money, they gamble with you and with a tricky way, they win all your money from you in a twinkle of and eye. That's why it's illegal." Kathryn explains.

" Wow." Ashanti finally speaks up, " But I thought the house always wins."

" Didn't he tell you ' winner takes all'? Well that's a different deal." Joy explains and  makes a U turn towards the road leading to their school.

" Hey so who's cars are these?" Heather asks out of the blue.

" One is for Praise and Ps, she's not as innocent as she poses herself in school, infact we all aren't for that matter, the Creta is for Chelsea."