Chapter 47- Expect Wonders

Adele- Hello

                            OoO

In the end, he ended up introducing their new maths topic to them from up there, trigonometry. To be precise, Pythagoras Theorem.

They met their next classes with much conviction this time, with most of them aiming at finding their future goals in each subject.

But recess still had to come by. The girls left for the quad, meeting each other on the way there as usual.

By the time they got to the table, the Arts and Business girls were already there waiting for them, well everyone except Nesrina and Veronica.

" Some people look enlightened!" Faye teases as they all got into their various seats.

" They now have the miraculous head of maths department as their Core Math teacher. Expect wonders after this." Healenore picks up after Faye.

" You mean Bruce-Lee?" Sarah asks and everyone chuckles.

" Call him that in his presence and you'll regret stepping into Nelesco." Efua continues to laugh.

The science students looked confused.

" Oh, he is our teacher too because the school believed that we weak headed arts students need a miracle worker like him before we can perform well. " Efua explains.

" The seniors call him Bruce-Lee, because of how fierce he can become when punishing you. Also because he has Faye's eyes- Japanese." Sarah adds.

" I am not Japanese," Faye interjects.

" Where's Vee?" Heather asks.

" It's her turn to buy everyone's food. You guys were late so we ordered for you. So when she gets back, you pay her. Tomorrow, it's Ciarra's turn so you'd better be here on time." Kweiba warns.

" Where's Ramses?" Ashanti asks.

" There she is." Mae gestures with her head at Nesrina who had been swamped under one of the trees by a couple of guys from the jocks table.

You could tell she wished to disappear from wherever she was.

" Come on guys, can one of you please go and rescue her??" Ciarra pleads with her friends.

" This sounds like a job for Kweiba." Sarah points out and Kweiba shoots her a look of disdain.

" What are you trying to say, you think I'm some sort of bully?"

" Of course not, I'm just saying you have nothing to lose when you put them in their place. If I try, everyone will start gossiping about me." Sarah elaborates.

" I am hurt by your words, but still..." Kweiba got out of her seat and walked up to them.

Apparently, their 'leader' had asked them to call Nesrina for him, and if they weren't able to do so successfully, he'd be mad at them. They were all freshmen.

" Who's this guy anyway?" Kweiba asks them.

" Owen Ade." One of the boys replies and the others shot him cautioned glares.

" I'll be right back." Kweiba grins as she turns to walk towards the direction of the jock's table. All of them immediately forgot about Nesrina and begin to chase after Kweiba so she wouldn't piss Owen off.

Nesrina escapes to their table.

" What now?" Ciarra asks them.

" Just watch Kweiba put on a show." Faye grins as Kweiba steps infront of the table jocks and bangs the table with both hands so loud it startled all the seniors at the table.