Chapter 31- Inspection.

Kweiba up there.

Demi lovato- Stone Cold.

This chapter is dedicated to @t

Hearing all of this threw a lot of light unto the real deal in the house. What she saw when she entered the gates of Manhattan blew her away. Every freshman had been lined up outside in the lawn with their suitcases. She catches Madeline's eye.

" What's going on?" She asks, realising her friends weren't included.

" Majority of us are beginning to question the values and integrity of this house, somehow, this has reached Asare's ears and she asked to kick us out of the house."

" What?!, How?" Ciarra asks in amazement.

" Apparently, a unanimous vote of incertitude can send us flying out this easily. Asare is now in your dorm for an inspection before we leave. She inspected all our suitcases before we stepped out of our dorm too." Madeline says gripping her flight bag.

Ciarra was beyond perplexed as she left Madeline and rushed into the hallway and up the stairs to her dorm.

Truly, there Asare was with a plastic white cane in hand which she used in lifting out unprescribed clothing or gadgets found in their suitcases. As soon as she walked in, Mrs Asare turns to face her.

" Good you're here sweetheart, now  bring me your bag and go stand next to your bed." She orders.

Ciarra knew she didn't bring any unprescribed stuff to school but surprisingly, she'd earned a lot of them in the past weeks. She makes eye contact with Kweiba who wiggled her eyebrows at her whiles she lifted her suitcase from infront of her bed and rolled hit towards Mrs Asare before returning to her bed.

" Don't worry, the sisters gave us a headstart before she got here so I have removed all things unprescribed from your suitcase...they are all under your bed." Kweiba whispers in a low voice to her when she came to stand next to her bed but still Asare notices.

" You better seal that palpitating cavity of yours before I shut it for you myself!" She warns sternly and Kweiba goes silent. All the seniors were present too but couldn't utter a word.

There was nothing incriminating in Ciarra's suitcase.

" Good, come for your bag and fold everything back again." She orders and Ciarra rushes towards her stuff and forced them into the suitcase before dragging it to her bed.

" So my dearest girls, a vote of incertitude has been cast against you by majority of your sisters in this house because they can't tell if you trust them or the house at all. As a result, I am forced to move you all to Florida house and move their girls in here. It's the only female house who's girls I can deem disciplined." Mrs Asare explains, " And you should be grateful to your sisters in this dorm. They pleaded on your behalf and on the behalf of the others and since they are the only ones who don't want you voted out, I am going to allow you all back in here in a week's time instead of the initial one month inscribed in our Honor book. Have a good day girls and be out of this room by the time I get out of dorm 1 Cortess."

They all nod as she walks out of the dorm and walks towards the next dorm. Everyone heaves a big sigh when she's gone. They could practically hear her loud yelling from Cortess.

" Honestly, left to me alone, you all should have been given more than a week there." Sabina says from her bed where she was solving past questions on Geography.

" Why?, What did we do wrong?" Heather asks as she picks up all her unprescribed underwear from under her bed ranging from colours of red, yellow, orange and green instead of the prescribed black or white.